Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Few cars for sale

2x shelby gt500 1x mclaren full gem kit with 375k rims 1x scion frs r spec event car(this week) 1x Camaro ss old 1x evo 10 believe to be gem kit on it 1x evo 8 gem kit 3x Honda integra Please not all cars are maxed.

Comments

• Options
    RR69-StreetOutlawsRR69-StreetOutlaws Registered Users 45 Posts
    In game name is rr69 Private message me the offers or stick them on here.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    How about hooking me up with one of those gem cars to replace that s2k you stole from me? Clear your name..
  • Options
    Erm excuse me? I didn't nick or steal any car off you, you gave me the car whilst I was in your team for a team event. Get facts right.
  • Options
    cj10703cj10703 Registered Users 82 Posts
    how much for a shelby and the mclaren?
  • Options
    The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    3million for Shelby gt
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    OOO sounds like a scammer too me lmao
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    U expecting more than 3 for gt500? Good luck then.
  • Options
    im pretty sure if i was a scammer id take the 3 million regardless? its a gem car. ive heard that there worth between 7-12million.
  • Options
    HussainHussain Registered Users 50 Posts
    A gt500 is worth 6m at least