Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Stock mclaren 650s coupe ⚠️ trade

Hi, Looking to trade the 650s coupe for another car.

Comments

• TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    What is "another car". Please be more specific
  • JHARDWAYJHARDWAY Registered Users 205 Posts
    Im interested what car are you looking for
  • Milan1986Milan1986 Registered Users 404 Posts
    Looking for a "s" or r"" class gem car. I also have a 650s coupe, rating 1667, with 50gems paint (red) and 75k wheels. Trade this car for a stock "r" class car. Picture will follow in one Minute.
    Rating is 1667, no Nos installied on it 6fqbmo.jpg
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    I have a z4 minor upgrades ill trade! Also have a maxed rami I'll give for both ur 650s
    Please contact me im forum, i have some Connection Issues in game
  • Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    I'm interested in stock one want a 1656 02 skyline an a stock acrx or a maxed ford gt
    Bump,... Car is still in garage
  • Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Got a 1656 rx 7 spec
  • EL PUT LOKOEL PUT LOKO Registered Users 65 Posts
    i have a mazda furai . add me EL PUTI LOKO
  • shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    ok who have 650 ?
  • ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    FORD GT/ R35/ r34 gem paint, evo8 many more for max or stock
    Car ist still available due to two guys tried to scam me. Please pm me for following offers. Looking to trade this car and another car/cash for a nismo (prefer stock) or something Else
  • hellracerhellracer Registered Users 278 Posts
    Stock ford gtr here, i will never get à nismo for a 650 lol
  • Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    I have a 1665 rated Scion Frs- R Spec with no nos. Or a stock Viper GTS-R Or a stock Mazda Rx7 Gt Spec that I will trade for your 650. Let me know if u are interested and which one. Ign. Hooked 1
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I got z4, stock ford gtr, or stock stella. You pick one and we will trade