Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Easier turf cars! And please do another turbo only event next turf

Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
I think it would be great for teams like ours to be able to get a turf car , not one of us have ever owned one so here is a little idea I have came up with 1. Make the liveried cars with rims for top 5 teams 2. Make the no rims cars 5-50 and here's the new idea make the no livery cars that the a.i drive for 50-100 this would mean that most teams that have never had a turf car can finally have one! And please do another turbo only turf event you can pink anyone with confidence now the ratings have been fixed

Comments

• Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    We'll bro the whole point of the top 25 thing is to make the car more rare, you give it to the top 50 teams and its that much less rare, your team will works it way up!

As far as the turbo even't I loved it, I could race at least 70% of my cars since I always use turbo for the most part.
  • Options
    For the turf cars tho even when I was on good teams like pro tune and ruthless we placed 100+ so I just thought it would be a fair number for newer players
  • Options
    BigBirdMcCoyBigBirdMcCoy Registered Users 149 Posts
    They will do turbo again, after supercharged, and after another free for all, just be patient.

As for handing out more prize cars, dankness in right. The appeal of these cars are their rarity and how hard a team has to work to get them. So here is your options on how to get one cyberkid:1. you and your team decide to each put up at least 40k-50k in points over the tournament 2. prove yourself by scoring 60k-100k and join a top contending team with an opening 3. buy one, a lot of people end up selling their turf prize car for paypal, iTunes, or large sums of RR cash.

These are just generic options for anyone, but I do not think CIE should just give more out.
  • Options
    I can't do that many points because I'm not buying gems (trying not to) anymore because I have spent way too much on this game
  • Options
    I can get 15-20k no boosting
  • Options
    Thanks for this Lutzburg it will make all lower teams not feel like such noobs