Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Not Receiving Turf Rewards!

NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
Why is it that people including myself have not received turf rewards yet? The message I receive is something along the lines of "Results may take up to 3 hours to process." It has been 8 hours since turf ended and I have not received my rewards. This issue is really testing my patience with the game because not only have numerous and exhaustive race glitches not been resolved but many racers including myself--who have spent several hours on turf--are faced with another glitch. I have not veen kicked by my team nor have I left, and I play the same way as any other turfer so I really see nothing here that would suggest why I wouldn't receive my rewards. That being said I would greatly appreciate if any mod can resolve this issue for me and I'm sure you can understand where I am coming from because I am not the only one in the same boat.

Comments

• jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Is this from previous turfs cause if so thats not good at all haha
  • evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    lol. yea. be more patient! and congrats for getting your first turf reward :)
  • snail shellsnail shell Registered Users 102 Posts
    It says 3 hours to calculate results.. not 3 hours to receive your award. I'm sure implementing rewards to that many ppl takes time. 100 teams with 20 ppl on em is quite a few ppl.
  • NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    Any mods that can explain this?
  • OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Mine usually show up around 8:00 am est.
  • HallucinationHallucination Registered Users 384 Posts
    For me, it takes 12 hours to get my turf reward. Soo, chill man. Youll get your reward. ;)
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Since day one of this game all turf rewards arrive on Monday around 5am pacific standard time.
  • TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    You should get it when there are 60 hours left for next turf to begin.
  • OutlawStarOutlawStar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Can anybody say cry baby? He sounds like my 2 year old.
  • Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    Turf ends at 8 Sunday for me an I don't get the car till 8 a.m Monday morning it just takes longer than three hrs u will get ur reward