Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Nitto Legends

LegendaryDriverLegendaryDriver Registered Users 9 Posts
I wish Nitto 1320 Legends came back.
Prev1

Comments

• JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Don't we all. :(

Meanwhile, all the guys are chilling on Facebook, come join if you have Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/RIPNitto/
  • LegendaryDriverLegendaryDriver Registered Users 9 Posts
    Feel free to add me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/ReesesPieces19 JamesG
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    350x700px-LL-d9f88ee4_281882_zps10fcc6c7.gif

• IndoIndo Registered Users 37 Posts
    <3 Nitto1320
  • ajbennettajbennett Registered Users 78 Posts
    hello .
  • MrsTerry2uMrsTerry2u Registered Users 42 Posts
    I'm sure this will probably follow in its footsteps #R.I.P. WS6Reaper :(
    Feel free to add me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/ReesesPieces19 JamesG

I'll pass. Chill in the group instead.
  • Raul97Raul97 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I got the archives of nitto, is possible play with the hamachi or gamerager?
  • Raul97Raul97 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Sorry.......
  • CordellCordell Registered Users 23 Posts
    #bringbacknitto
  • wuddlebunnywuddlebunny Registered Users 84 Posts
    i miss that game :(
    bringbacknitto.jpg
  • CordellCordell Registered Users 23 Posts
    JamesG wrote: »
    bringbacknitto.jpg

YASSSSSSSSS
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Oh, come on guys give RR a little credit! lol
  • HiGhTiMeS420HiGhTiMeS420 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nitto please come back :'(
  • trinidudetrinidude Registered Users 53 Posts
    Legends for life
  • shackattack21shackattack21 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 5 Posts
    NITTO 1320 LEGENDS FOR LIFE
    RACING RAVILS lets see simply said I can say nitto at least I can go to a used car lot or at least I can set my own gear ratios or even lets see be in a more gamer friendly chat room while racing or watch every race tht happen because its more real because you waited in line hmmm so wht exactly makes RR better because its on a smaller screen if you can't make anything besides a app. You need to stay away from computer games cause your game is very far behind nitto 1320 legends I don't feel I need to say anymore about how nitto 1320 legends was 10-1,000,000 times better anyone who played it would agree and anyone know how to get back all tht money we had in nitto 1320 or is tht gone with the game???
  • shackattack21shackattack21 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 5 Posts
    Admin my last post and let me know how I can get my stuff I lost from my nitto account because nitto would have had my issue fixed by now because they had mods you know the ppl tht raced in it and played with the blue gamer tags tht ppl voted for
  • ParamoreParamore Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
    You know...mods like me? Mods that actually earned their place before the elections. Mods like Spencer, Lone Wolf, Kathy, all the great mods who's names/usernames will never be forgotten.
  • james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts

I give RR credit for being an accessible, easy-to-jump into game that involves more actual skill than a typical drag racing mobile app and having a polished multiplayer and match-making system in place.

I take that credit away when although the game still has active support from the developers, glaring problems with the game, really basic things, are completely ignored while all the effort goes into new gem content and events that drive sales of gem content. I get it, you guys are in it for the money, but c'mon.

The saddest thing is that there is currently nothing better of this type. We need some competition in the market to drive quality back up.
    edited August 2015
    james614 said:

I give RR credit for being an accessible, easy-to-jump into game that involves more actual skill than a typical drag racing mobile app and having a polished multiplayer and match-making system in place.

I take that credit away when although the game still has active support from the developers, glaring problems with the game, really basic things, are completely ignored while all the effort goes into new gem content and events that drive sales of gem content. I get it, you guys are in it for the money, but c'mon.

The saddest thing is that there is currently nothing better of this type. We need some competition in the market to drive quality back up.
    Haha, exactly! They still haven't learnt from their mistakes with Nitto. There is no game or money to be made if everybody leaves due to the game being overrun by hacks.

How are you going to sell your new content if there aren't any players left to buy them?

No, RR is horrible.

Nitto had much more to offer, staging, a realistic christmas tree, etc. Oh, and it was on a PC! As long as you had flash installed (which every computer does nowadays), it was accessible to anybody at any given time. And it had a fantastic community where despite a bit of trolling and sh#t talking, everybody got along and were tight. Logging into the game, not to race, but even just to chat and watch other people race. What a great experience it was. The community still exists within a Facebook group now. instead of building on top of that, bringing back an already-made community, you folks decided to scrap it and make some crappy mobile game.

Well, mobile gaming is lame. A phone is made for calling people, not to play crappy games on.

I don't know if you were around back then though. Are you with the CIE studio (the studio which merged with Glu) or a Glu studio?

RR is nothing. Just a CSR Racing clone. Far from original.
  • james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    edited August 2015
    What we need is a company willing to buck the current trend and focus on long-term quality over short-term gains in microtransactions. But considering the millions these companies are making on in-app purchases (of its not already a billion-dollar market) that's kind of like telling your investors "go **** yourself, now kindly give me your money and trust and we will give you back much less than everyone else".
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    >:)
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    Paramore said:

You know...mods like me? Mods that actually earned their place before the elections. Mods like Spencer, Lone Wolf, Kathy, all the great mods who's names/usernames will never be forgotten.

photo hEB574B3B_zps6a7ae123.gif

• ParamoreParamore Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
    Spencer said:

Paramore said:

photo hEB574B3B_zps6a7ae123.gif

• DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

Never bring it back
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    By that I mean BRING IT BACK
  • Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    Nitto legend sounds like it got what it deserved . who cares about that game , if you want it back then develop the game your damn self.
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    You can play this ish on blue stacks.. like a slim down nitto.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko

You can play this ish on blue stacks.. like a slim down nitto.

It's gay though... Community is full of phonefags.