Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost account

RedneckRedneck Registered Users 2 Posts
I kept getting bad lag on my phone so I deleted and reinstalled my app. When it came back up it only accessed my old Game Center account and not my latest th t has all my cars money and gems. Help! How can I get it back?????

Comments

• Options
    WizzzzzlewayneWizzzzzlewayne Registered Users 80 Posts
    Dude the same thing happened to me 8 days ago. And supposedly they can link your Game Center account with the correct account but I'm still waiting myself. It has yet to happen I sent numerous emails finally had got a response and since Thursday still waiting on this to be corrected or hear back. It's gunna be awhile so goodluck
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    The best thing to do is link your account to Apple's Game Center. That acts as a login for Racing Rivals. If you need to delete the app and reinstall, having your account linked with Game Center will ensure you will be able to access the account on any compatible iOS device as long as you are logged onto that Game Center account.

Also note, that if you have more than one Rivals account, and want to play on both of them, you will need separate Game Center accounts.

We can help you if your account is not linked to Game Center, but you will have to do some work in order for us to help.

First, you will need a Game Center account. We cannot create one for you. You will need to go through Apple to make a Game Center account.

Second, just having a Game Center account will not help us find it, all that information is Apple's, we don't have access. In order for a Game Center nickname (this is not your email login) to register on our servers, it must have a Rivals account on it. So, if you will have to log onto Game Center and create a new temporary racer.

Third, email us at mobilesupport@ciegames.com with the subject 'Racing Rivals' and include ALL of the following:

Game Center Nickname (Not the email login):
    Tempr Racer Account on that Game Center (This is the one we will replace):
    Racer Account you need access to:

We will then swap the Temp racer with the Racer you want to use.

Please note that this is not "merging" account, we can't do that. We simply link an account with a Game Center account. Everything on the account stays the same. That means that cars, SC, currency etc... all move with the Racer account. We cannot move anything between two Racer accounts.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    I've emailed you guys just as you've said to do, and y'all still haven't fixed the problem , last email Thursday and still no response or correction. Worse customer service this is redic it's been almost 2 weeks since I've played on my account all on something I havenh done wrong. Missed out on turf wars 2 weeks and everything else. Like come on
  • Options
    I'm just saying I've done everything y'all say to do, yet I'm neglected and I'm getting pissed. I changed my game center name with my new account when I started and it still didn't prevent this. So someone needs to correct it cuz losing all I've lost I'm not starting over
  • Options
    Please note that there is a wait. Our CS team isn't that big so it does take a few days to get a reply, maybe longer the closer to the weekend it gets as we are closed on the weekends.

We answer all the emails on a first come, first served basis.

Also note that 1 email is sufficient per issue. Also do not reply to your own email before we get a chance to address it, all that will do is move your issue back to the end of the queue, only reply to replies from Cie Games.

If you send us a ticket/email please include as much information as possible, if we do not have all the info we need, we will ask for it which can prolong the issue (as again, you will have to wait for a response).

As we have just returned from the weekend, turnaround time is currently at 5 days, usually we can bring that down as the week goes by.

• Options
    Yeah I did that and was told wait time was about 2 days, would leave to today from Thursday it just keeps getting longer or no issue fixed. I was told that the Game Center account I gave didn't match that my account had, so I emailed back with the other account it should be, but I shouldn't have to wait another 2-5!days on an instant reply . I've missed out on so much in the game almost what's the point anymore. I've been trying to be patient I love the game but this wait and everything is absurd. After the amount of time I wait between each email and response is forever. For such a slight amount of Information I shouldn't have to wait that long to be corrected but yet I understand but seriously this much time the problem should've been corrected .
  • Options
    Well, if it was sent on Thursday, with a 2 day wait would have fallen on Saturday, unfortunately we're closed on the weekends, so we should get to it today.

Unfortunately we have no way to speed up the process. We just ask for your patience while we work through all the emails we get.

• Options
    I'm trying but it's like I been taken around the block on waiting but I'm trying. I love the game and respect everything but I'm sure you can understand frustration . I hope it's corrected today. Thanks got actually being one to respond .
  • Options
    And now people are getting the free car and my account I can't get into didn't get anythinhg lolllll an I'm having issues lol. Wow. Still no answers back yet
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    if you didnt get it yesterday you will get it today. Also I'm sure Customer Service is going as fast as they can