Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Needing some help finding a scammer

Nightfire27Nightfire27 Registered Users 192 Posts
Does anyone know who the leader of the team Outsiders is, someone called FEEAZ conned me out of my Skyline R33 and I want it back, can someone please respond

Comments

• Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    Sadly I don't know the Leader but as for as you know the leader could know and be ok with it. For future reference be super carefull when selling a car because CIE takes no part in dealing with scams or anything of that sort so theres no way to get your car back sadly.

If your selling the rule is the buyer goes first, so say cash first or no deal (if the deal sounds to good to be true it's probably a scam).

The best thing to do is add FEEAZ's name to the scammer list to help other people out (also in the future take screenshots of all deals for proof)

I'm sorry to hear you got scammed man but trust me every one does once and then they learn to trust no one on this app, as well as take cash first only on deals! You live and learn from your mistakes right?
  • 808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    I'm the co leader for the OUTSIDERS, let me know what FEEAZ did to u, so I can do something.
    Give me some screenshots! So I can show it to our leader.
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    808 champ he scammed me yesterday also 3 mill, a hulked r34 and a 69ss maxed with paint and rims the pos! If you want to email me my email is tjdunne@hotmail.com and I can send you the screenshots I took of conversation this pos needs to be stopped
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Terry I'll look out for this guy as well.
    He said u guys scam him on his other account for a mclaren mp4 gems out, so he scam u guys back on that account! Imma try talk to my leader more about this issue!
    My team thinking to pay u guys back! But need that screenshots first before we start doing some business!
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Glad the screenshots were received ok!
  • EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    This guy is a big scammer he took 2.5 mill from me!
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    that guy just added me and wanted to sell me a car haha good think i didnt fall thru