Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Forgotten legend

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
It's strange how no one has thought about this car and I really couldn't imagine that am gonna see any racing game without it .. I really like this car and it's really on of the Nissan legends .. Hope that CIE consider this suggestion and see it on the track one day

Comments

• LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    When I saw the title I thought you were talking about me!! Just kidding LoL ... That car is a beast!!!!
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    sooo sexy!
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    that would be nice to have, i wish they have drift competition lol
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Man forget this car. Add the new supra!!!!
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    I like the new supra but it's still concept car .. No one yet know how it would be as the production model .. Still like it though
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    What about a r32 to complete the 4WD GTR collection? Would like to see one of those. But for a d class I would like to see a kpgc10 ('71 skyline) flying around there
  • TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Exactly cie need to get working on this s15 ASAP
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    calling content, where you at
  • Gr3eneyez87Gr3eneyez87 Registered Users 17 Posts
    We need all the EVOs! An Evo for every class DCBA. How about 2000 Honda Civic Si EM1 coupe? 2015 civic type R? CRX 2008Honda Civic Si Mugen? How about 1989 Mitsubishi Galant VR4? 80s Nissan Sentra SER? How about some Datsuns? 70s Stingray Corvette? 70s Plymouth Barracuda? GTO? Those are just some I'd think would be cool, some would just be cool to see maybe useless though.
  • Gr3eneyez87Gr3eneyez87 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Always wanted some motor/drivetrain swaps. I know I know, over kill. But I love forza for the fact I can have an AWD RB26DETT 370z :-D gear ratios would be a little intense if decided to add but it could be just another aspect for hackers to hack. But it would be fun to share each others times and set ups. Just make sure you have a reset to default settings option for the noobs who don't understand it as well as others...
  • Firewalker05Firewalker05 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have to agree with that. The motor swaps and gear ratios would be a nice add on. It would def help with tune and able to get the most(or worst) out of your car...also a practice track would be nice to help test and tune your car on. Just food for thought. maybe a dyno run,,,,