Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

how much is everyone paying for the bmw z4 gt3

aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
just out of curiousity how much are you all paying for z4. i just bought them for 3mil each

Comments

• Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Holy crap!! You just got ripped off!! Hahaha just kidding, im assuming its around that range, more or less... I could be wrong though
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    Until i found out what they were worth. i offered someone 2zr1 for 2 bmw z4 he didnt want to do it. then another person 7mil but wanted more for one. good thing they backed out or i would have lost alot. so i ended up buy them for 3 mil each. haha. they should have taken my offer before i found out how much they were
  • Options
    PANGWAWAPANGWAWA Registered Users 177 Posts
    actually the Z4 value should be more since its not in the showroom, new comers may desperate to own it, well.... time will prove
  • Options
    razoorrazoor Registered Users 101 Posts
    I've gained 2 from pinking
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    In my opinion basically everyone in the game right now has at least one. for a stock one they are going for round 2-3 mil mostly 2 haha but for me I dont think its even worth 2
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Damn and blast. Sold mine to the game ffs, didn't think to at least sell to someone
  • Options
    ´damsel´damsel Registered Users 156 Posts
    If anyone wants one i have a couple stock z4's
  • Options
    somekid510somekid510 Registered Users 100 Posts
    I seen one of these Ruthless members, his name was Israel (had more into it) but he bought like 3 Z4's from my teammates for 2mill each. The dude was collecting Z4's everywhere lol. But 2Mill is a reasonable price even if its stock. Because of the rarity of the car and it may not even exist in the showroom.
  • Options
    Wild7rawWild7raw Registered Users 77 Posts
    I traded my nearly stock z4 for a Stella that's nearly maxed out
  • Options
    JuaNNJuaNN Registered Users 53 Posts
    My opinion, paying over 1mil is just redicule, even if it was a stock Z4. I would pay less than 500k, because there is like millions of them and they were free for a reason, like why would I overpay for a car that was free? It's common sense, but it's your money.
  • Options
    LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    JuaNN wrote: »
    My opinion, paying over 1mil is just redicule, even if it was a stock Z4. I would pay less than 500k, because there is like millions of them and they were free for a reason, like why would I overpay for a car that was free? It's common sense, but it's your money.

Well in that case technically a car that is won via pinks it free also or any of the cars earned by going through campaign. Just a thought.
  • Options
    20B Inside20B Inside Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm selling one if anyone wants to purchase. It's Orange Paint with 75K Rims i believe there blue volks. also its almost maxxed... 6 Mill is price