Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Enlightened Scammer!!

Ok guys we had agreed on a deal me and Enlightened, but because we got our accounts banned for many pink slips, we did not finish the whole deal.

I paid %60 of the amount deal so that he wont be worried, even though I have received less than %60 of the deal value. But now he went from behind me trying to find better deals for what cars left in his garage. He should have come to me first before dealing with the rest of the gem cars that are supposed to be sent to me after they unban my account.

Big thanks to Darkness420 for informing about this guy intentions.

Will report with more details later, so till then watch out when dealing with him.

Comments

• LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Im gonna give him a chance to stick to the deal, but if his gonna be playing games, then Im ready... Grab your popcorn and drinks on the way in
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Seriously WTF is wrong with people?! I'm beyond fed up with these scammers. Now not only do people scam fake cars and money but now let's scam people out of there real hard earned money. Fukkin pathetic and I hope you all rot in hell. Legend sorry you are going through this shitt again.
  • ZDRDSZDRDS Registered Users 167 Posts
    Sup nova igotta BMW Z4 turf car for sale. I'd like 25-40 mill
  • EnlightenedEnlightened Registered Users 20 Posts
    So im a scammer for accepting a better offer? WE completed half of a deal, the other half was pending, stop being such a scrub and accept your offer was pitiful, and you paid $30, I sent you most of the cars I only have 17/55 that the deal was for and so I've paid up for our half of the deal. Think Im an idiot for taking such a low offer? I knew I'd get better ones, and I did.
    If his offer was pitiful you shouldn't have accepted. Not accept do partial and then contact others for better offers. What you did is a straight bitchh move
    I had sold all my account before when I was going to quit. I had a deal with guy for $75 for everything. His account was banned and took him about 3 weeks to pay and do deal. During that time I was hit up with better offers. Since I'm a man of my word I didn't sell. Too bad you can't say the same
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I don't step in often, but that's straight chicken shit.. It's called be a man and tell him his offer was too low! Not just decide on your own what you think he will be happy with what YOU decide would be fair for his $30. Low fuckin class.. I sure as hell won't be dealing with you in the future, and you can guarantee no one on my team will be either.
    do you even know how deals works? let me break it to you since you are obviously slow!!

- The deal was $50 for the whole lot + 10m RR Cash
    - You accepted the deal no one forced you to do it, correct me if Im wrong!! you even went PM'ing in game and posted in my visitor page messages asking me to discuss the deal because you are gonna send me your best offer!! if you are stupid to accept it, its not my fault!! for me it was worth that amount I gave and you accepted it!!
    - You went on your own and decided that the deal ended without even letting me know!! Have you thought maybe I didnt want this deal of cars I got for $33?
    - Yeah you have 17 cars left out of 55, but what you sent is furai and the rest cheap 7 gem cars and some random cars that can be bought with RR cash, while most of the gem cars you left it to send last which is still in your garage!!
    - Again you had no right to to force me accept those cars with amount I have paid so far!! and end the deal, Have you ever done deals in real life???

Im at work now, but I got many reasons on my side, that you have no right to do what you did!! You could have came to me and ask for the cars back and you send the money back, and maybe then I would accept!! but to decide on your own that and end the deal and decide its enough on your own! it never works that way.
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Nova, Mud thanks a lot guys, for understanding my point of view. Maybe I would have canceled the whole deal and send his cars back and take my money ofcourse if I accept first!! but to decide whats my money is worth and keep the rest on his own!! wow

I wish someone came first and offered more, before we start the deal, I would have then backed out easily out of the deal and move away...that simple.
    Guess what he PM'd me? well duh!! you left most of the valuable cars to be sent last, which in result of-course will be worth more than that now!! I swear to god the IQ of some people is sometimes amazing!! no common sense at all.

25kng3r.png
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I had to go though the horror of selling my nearly maxed viper, and a supra with gem paint and 40k rims for a mere 210k (well 196k but hey), I still went through with the deal
  • razoorrazoor Registered Users 101 Posts
    A deal in which both parties agree upon and start conducting is no longer negotiable. Backing out or changing it in the middle is low life. I'll never even consider buying or selling to enlightened
    just to update you guys! and just to prove how slow and stupid he is...he is telling me now he doesnt want the cars back nor sending me my money because we had a deal!!

1234gi0.png
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Well once it comes down to real money then it's a definite deal you should go through, even when low balling. Btw his avatar says a lot "nah your alright"
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    If you paid through paypal file a claim against him.
    Done that already my friend, but I had to ask him politly to send my money back plus the fees I paid then I will send him his cars. But I guess he doesnt want it that way.
  • TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    He sounds like a little bitch to me, lost any business with me in the future.
  • Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    So im a scammer for accepting a better offer? WE completed half of a deal, the other half was pending, stop being such a scrub and accept your offer was pitiful, and you paid $30, I sent you most of the cars I only have 17/55 that the deal was for and so I've paid up for our half of the deal. Think Im an idiot for taking such a low offer? I knew I'd get better ones, and I did.

Dude the thread was $50 bundel, he payed for half and didn't even get half. I checked your garage you kept all the cars worth any money. You're the scrub for taking his offer in the first place.

And wait a second you made the ****ing thread saying $50 bundel for all these cars so your the scrub!!!!!! Then you try to message me and juice me for another $40 your a unlegit piece of ****.

First you said $50 for 2 furaris, ramitia, and abunch of other cars, now your saying you can get $15-20 for one furari dude your a ****ing low life scammer trying to take peoples money. No one on these forums will ever deal with your sorry *** again.

What happened to this pos bird brain?! Don't even want to defend his bs bitchhhh move actions anymore?!
    Lmao!! Right how for some reason in my head I'm hearing mortal kombat "FINISH HIM"! And I'm ripping his head off with spine included!
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Popcorn
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    What a scamming a.s.s. Lame!! People that scam in a game are losers in real life that's for sure. Maybe they didn't have a dad to teach them any better or maybe their dad was a loser too.
  • 808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    Wow! ENLIGHTENED DEAL OR NO DEAL? WHAT?! U GOT BITCH. MODE. Lol
    Ya he pulled a bitch. move for sure here. Hopefully pay pal will f.u.c.k. his account for being a theif. Maybe the FBI might like to know too. After all it is internet sales fraud. I think that's a federal crime.
    I imagine so because it's a internet sales fraud. Like a online bait and switch.
    I guess its a federal crime, but Im damn sure they wont even bother about this case. Hahahahaha unless we are talking about millions, I know people who got scammed over 100k real money and they didnt do nothing about it, but local cases we're placed on it.
    So open a local case. Maybe sue him in small claims court to be a a.s.s.h.o.l.e.
    LoL bro, its not worth it wasting my time on scambugs like him, if $30 is worth it for him to be an asshole... Then just shows how cheap and dignity he has...
    OK guys just to update you on this case, PayPal has refunded my money!! Yahooooooooo... this should teach him a lesson!!
    now what do you guys think I should do?