Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

car ratings

BigRevoBigRevo Registered Users 80 Posts
This is a noob question so I apologize for that but can someone explain the car rating number and what it means and how to interpret it any help with this would be great thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    PitBull82PitBull82 Registered Users 80 Posts
    The ratings for cars go in 5's so for example 1621,22,23,24,and1625 if ur car is within that rating ull be placed in lobby with that rating of other cars so if ur car is at 1625 itd be a top car for that lobby where as 1621 would be at the lower end thats for turf wars as far as what it means for regular races as far as where they put you im sorry i cant help you there hope this helped you some
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Rating is a way to tell you how fast your car is in comparison to other cars and how close to it's maxed rating it is. There are threads on here that tell u maxed ratings for each car. If two cars are both rated 1650 they should be a close race. Of course you don't know what an opponents rating is. The lobby ratings don't really go by 5s but the previous post is a basic idea of how it works. It is easy for losers to take a fast car into a lower lobby in normal races but can't do that in turf. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    PitBull82PitBull82 Registered Users 80 Posts
    That post is where i found out that in turf it goes by 5's i was wondering why i was getting beat in turf wars with cars rated 1646-47 and upgraded them to 1649-and50 and was in same lobby winning almost every race once i upgraded it to a 1651 was in a different lobby and losing every race i found it here on the forms either way check it out and see if you get same results last team i was on everyone would detune their cars to 1649 and dominate the lobbies they were in
  • Options
    BigRevoBigRevo Registered Users 80 Posts
    Ok makes sense and its mainly about witch lobby to put you into but anything can go in regular lobby as you said they seek in with faster cars I really appreciate the help on this thanks alot
  • Options
    IsaacIsaac Registered Users 18 Posts
    Be careful after 55 though- next lobby is 56-63, then 64-68, and then 69+