Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Pinking and tieing.

Legendary PandaLegendary Panda Registered Users 29 Posts
There's people who get you to throw up pinks in races and if they lose they do something to force the race into being a tie so they don't lose their car. and if you fowl or they win they will just take your car. wtf is up with this.... this is not right for people to be pinking with 0 risk of them losing their car.idk what they are doing to make it be a tie. all i know is i finish the race and they like downshift or something and after i finish it just says waiting for opponent... then it says race invalad race was a tie. They clearly lost the race and should lose their car for throwing up pinks but instead they get to keep their car. wtf is this CIE? I've lost cars from people doing this shit... it's so **** dumb. this is kinda a big issue and should be addressed. seriously it's been going on for like months i feel. fix your **** race tie outcomes it can't be that hard...

Comments

• Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    yes several ppl including myself have experienced this and learn that it's people on the computer using a hack tool to do this. Glu refuses to fix it and refuses to play their own game to know how huge a problem this is. I should have won several cars and have just to see the invalid race tie hack glitch. Thousands are experiencing the same thing.

ign:cocoabiscuits
  • Options
    brianv3nturabrianv3ntura Registered Users 174 Posts
    Basically they put the tie as a safety net due to the previous pink glitch where they time you out. Whenever a race is suspected to have someone trying to exploit the pink glitch, the game will force the tie. Nothing gained,nothing lost.
  • Options
    Racer KaiRacer Kai Registered Users 136 Posts
    This turf will go down as the worst turf ever due to cheating. I'm more disgusted with this turf than I ever was with the point swappers.
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    STOP PLAYING RACING RIVALS ITS THAT SIMPLE..

IGN : 1320killer