Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Call For Tokyo Turf Invalidation and Investigation

Racer KaiRacer Kai Registered Users 136 Posts
The rampant tie glitching this turf has me disgusted. Not only have I spent the better part of 6 hours a day seeing others chat in the lobbies about who just tie glitched them, it has happened to me no less than 10 times this turf. I just reached my frustration limit after being tie glitched this morning by:

AHAS07 from team Family Minority, and
EP3Racer from team Overdose Tune

Looking at the 1st account, there are maybe 15 cars. They were most likely created for cheating purposes to hide the real user, joined the team by an existing team member, and used during turf. This is why I believe the entire team should be penalized and have their points REVOKED!

There are so many people and entire teams cheating, that I call for all racers to post up here the names of racers and their teams who were cheating. I'm also asking that you state that Glu should investigate and invalidate ANY TEAM from winning who's members were caught cheating and readjusting the overall standings.

This will go down for me as the WORST turf for cheating in the history of the game!

Comments