Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Comment what you think FAIR compensation should be

Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
What would RR consider FAIR compensation for the communities losses for over a month with all the glitches and bugs etc, MILLIONS of game cash and HUNDREDS of cars lost. What do you thing we deserve as FAIR compensation as we stay here pumping money into your game as our losses continue to grow? I personally have lost numerous gem cars , R class cars , millions. but I'm keeping the faith. Your loyal community will need a very drastic compensation plan for having endured this for over a month. Not just ONE turf car that has been won before and a few hundred gems and NO GAME CASH. That WONT CUT IT THIS TIME AROUND. Who agrees with me????????????????
Prev1

Comments

• BoostFTW9187BoostFTW9187 Registered Users 922 Posts
    On of each cash car! Or one unique car. Or 1mil rrc
  • arexs12arexs12 Registered Users 607 Posts
    i think only GEM are they can give as compensation
  • cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    I agree I have lost a few cars due too launch not working and have wasted a bunch of gems due to time running out and not beging able to race
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Just the friendship here is enough for me!
  • Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    How bout a half maxed SI or that cool Datsun.
  • Venom6sic6Venom6sic6 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I think 1.5mill cash 100gems and 2 unique r class cars for every single player.. thatd b at least something
  • BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    They promised the update last week , lied again
  • MasterSe7enMasterSe7en Registered Users 39 Posts
    thus us ridiculous keeps happening nothing gets fixed instead just gets worse, and still no compensation, last time we got compensation was for nothing basically and we got the ford GTR....this is so stupid, im just done paying into this game for gems, ive already spent around 3k on this game...good job cie...u guys are STILL bad devs...the worst
    thus us ridiculous keeps happening nothing gets fixed instead just gets worse, and still no compensation, last time we got compensation was for nothing basically and we got the ford GTR....this is so stupid, im just done paying into this game for gems, ive already spent around 3k on this game...good job cie...u guys are STILL bad devs...the worst
    3 grand??? Dude, I've got 460 cars, a super bank account, and I've never spent a penny on real cash. Lol, maybe you should have downloaded that bird game.
  • goldrazorgoldrazor Registered Users 210 Posts
    We should get a rotana and 1000 gems
  • Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
    They should actually compensate by refunding the cars that were lost to these error messages.
  • brav0manbrav0man Registered Users 269 Posts
    I Wouldn't actually mind to have a Toyota Celica Spec if they could get permission to have it ingame.
  • redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    Honestly we need at least a couple millions and a couple thousand gems... We've spend way too much real money on this glitchy game. Please give us something..
  • phoojywjphoojywj Registered Users 109 Posts
    They will give us the typical, "we are sorry, blah blah blah", crap that they have given us for the past month or so. New car? More money or gems? Think again, I can't even turf because of this bullsh* version. I have over 50 cars and all I can pull in so far is 2k barely. I can't race anyone because it always says, "connecting to player", then it says player timed out. Only way I can race is if I get challenged. Bit that doesn't happen very often either. So forget about getting anything from these greedy bastards.
  • The ImmortalThe Immortal Registered Users 55 Posts
    one free car of your choice.
  • Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Honestly noone deserves anything in my eyes. All of you have decided to pink with this update, did anybody force you to pink? No you choose to do it and I myself have lost around 30 cars but its my own fault for pinking. Stop complaining in the hope to gain something.
  • Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    Take the level which youre currently at, and either multiply by 10 and get ____ Gems. Or multiply your level by 10000 and get that much cash. Level 100 will get 1000 gems and / or 1,000,000 cash
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Theres no way possible cie can make a fair compensation. Cuz not everyone had the same problems. I still cant get into my garage ever since the javelin event / last update. So wat do i get. Every turf car i missed since i would have been on a top 100 if not top 25 team for the last 5 weeks ??
  • SmokiN YaaSmokiN Yaa Registered Users 152 Posts
    It should be a mil rrc 500 gems and a special car. Everyone's losses are different but I think that would make most ppl happy. I'd be happy with a launch button that launches, a timer that doesn't make you lose all your bets, and a game that doesn't always crash..but that's just me. Some cash or gems or a car would just be icing on the cake
  • CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
    They will probably give us, unwrap Copo and 200gems only

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
    Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

• JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Copo camero FTW!!
  • snail shellsnail shell Registered Users 102 Posts
    Lol ya pump a lot of money and cars into the game. Mess the economy up and make everyone habe "unique" cars. They won't be unique if everyone has em lol ever heard of inflation ppl
    News flash: by giving out a free car, it actually helps de-valuate the RR economy. Now if they gave out maxed cars, that would be different. But when they give out a car that will cost a mil to upgrade...... What good is that?
  • pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    IMO fixing the game will be the best compensation. life is not fair but we pay real cash for a product that has not been delivered. i have faith that they will do what ever is best for game. free this and free that will not take back those headaches we all had while experiancing these issues. now a customer appreciation gift should be just that and personally ill accept what ever they offer. we are not made to play and pay for game. we do it cause we want to and truely like game. if everybody complaining didnt like and want to play game wouldnt they just delete app? just my 2 cents
  • Everyone always wants a free handout. If you want to complain, please post a screenshot of your iTune or in game purchase transaction and let's see how much you actually pump into this game. What other game goes out of their way to give everyone free stuff for mistakes they eventually fix? Nothing is perfect so don't expect any game to be. You want to play hard? Don't come back crying when you lose hard. Just my opinion..
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    Quit crying, you all sound like a broken record !
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    I'm just hoping they don't give out turf cars.....
    #PinkMafia
  • BenelliThePegasusBenelliThePegasus Registered Users 67 Posts
    how about we get a actually game that works for us
  • TheMagicRatTheMagicRat Registered Users 28 Posts
    For compo car maybe Mitsubishi Starion AWD Group B rally spec or a Koenigsegg one:1

Plus a tone of IGC and Gems!!
  • joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    I think fair compensation would be to just ignore everyone who expects gems, cash, or cars lol.

The only thing I want is for the racing aspects of the game to be resolved, and a working chat.

If I had to choose one thing, it'd be a maxed civic si lol.

Not a valuable car at all to ruin the economy, but its still maxed PLUS its free, can be detuned if wanted, and can still be used in turf events to generate tons of points with a short repair time. What more can you ask for?