Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Got scammed for a R34!

Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
Hey everyone, I recent did a straight up deal with a guy by the name of Alpha Mario who currently races for XxreaperzxX main team for a evo x maxed (his car) and a r34 maxed (my car) and deal went great considering this was my first time trading or selling a car. So I Decided to do a deal again with him again. The deal was a maxed r34 (my car) for a bone stock zr1 (his car) seeing as the deal before went smoothly but this deal he took the car and run without giving me the zr1. I have photos of the conversation that proves he scammed me for the car! I personal think if your caught scamming the person and they have proof of the interaction of the trade or deal you should get your car back plus what was in the original agreement and the other players acc should be banned.. Please be aware this guys a scammer and can't be trusted... Chris.er

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Unfortunately, player made agreements are not recognized by Cie Games as the trading/selling/buying of cars between players is not a supported function of Racing Rivals. These are done at your own risk, we will not be able to intervene in these matters. Sorry.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    I understand where your coming from I get it but If I have proof and photos of the transaction you can't do I single thing about I like ban his account for a week give him a warning or something. If it was a cash car I wouldn't care I would just race and make the money back, but I buy my gems to buy these cars and it's a lil annoying I spend money on a weekly basis to purchase gems to get ripped of and cie can't do anything about it. How is that fair to your paying customers please explain this to me? I don't see how that's fair to someone spending $20 a turf war on gems every turf war. Maybe I'll wait until cie graces it's paying customers with a trading post, people pay good money like myself to buy cars that are gems and to get treated like all we are is a $$$ is bs and something serously needs to be done about the on going issues with people getting scammed. Makes me not wanna spend my hard earned $$$ on your game.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Unfortunately, no. The simple fact is, as is, we don't support the trading/selling or buying of cars between players. So even if you have proof, you have proof of an activity we don't recognize. While we don't condone that behavior, we will not get involved in player made agreements. We apologize for any issues this may cause you.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager