Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

For sale New C6.R Tlx gt 2 Z28s

Hey guys just got the the new crate C6.R for sale looking for rrc offers an maybe trades an cash if the offer is right ;) Trades I would be interested in are wrap 2nd gen stang re or wrap m3 re or Subie sports an rrc we can talk in game. Tlx gt stock 1.8m an 2 Z28 stock 450k each. Pls no low ball offers spent over 100bucks in gems around 5760 an some! Serious offers only will be considered! My vouchers on page 21 around 55+ last time I checked legit buyers only an I won't go first unless we dealed before ty hit me up in game ign same as here!

Comments

• Options
    OUTLAWOUTLAW Registered Users 206 Posts
    How much for c.6?
  • Options
    TurboguyTurboguy Registered Users 35 Posts
    Ur not on in game i added u iam interested in one stock z28
  • Options
    Inzy 2014 101Inzy 2014 101 Registered Users 1,729 Posts
    Z28s an Tlx gt sold! Sets of glows an C6 available
  • Options
    pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    im interested in c6. ign: l a r r o
    vouches pg.48
  • Options
    Unknownelite777Unknownelite777 Registered Users 926 Posts
    How much for the ace 3 gis? Pm me in game unknownelite777
  • Options
    Inzy 2014 101Inzy 2014 101 Registered Users 1,729 Posts
    Ty people all rides have been sold! Just the glows available hit me up if interested
  • Options
    pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    bump ty for c6 bro. super legit guy here peeps. buy with confidence!