Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Problems after update.

Just did the update. Now I have a big pink square in my garage. Can't join any room in turf. Says unable to join. And most of the cars I have with rims have changed to chrome. Whatever color they were are chrome now. Same style rims just chrome. Any one else having problems? What's going on??

Comments

• Options
    Push it to the limitPush it to the limit Registered Users 329 Posts
    Ok I feel crazy. Now no turf going on. It was showing turf going on and even points going up for team members. Now I got on and no turf as there shouldn't be but garage still looks messed up with pink all over the place and rims still chrome.
  • Options
    Now I'm in racer showdown. Won 4 races in a row 82 points each but shows I have 0 points. Why did I do this update????
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    cash n gems are on sale gogogogogogogogogogogogogo

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    DMCSKYLINEDMCSKYLINE Registered Users 12 Posts
    i have the same problem,this is messed up man,fix your stuff before releasing update
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Same here! Wheels are messed up again!! And still messed up from the last update-sort it out please glu!
  • Options
    DEVIANTDEVIANT Registered Users 22 Posts
    My McLaren P1s are all missing their Spoilers, many many many of the rims on my cars are now Chrome, air of them now have pink headlights and tail lights...
    I'm speechless....!!!
    Also, the supposed added feature of underglow doesn't exist anywhere so what was the point of this update.
    Devs, I'm not promising that I'll understand , but please at least try to explain why every update release is like this.
  • Options
    DEVIANTDEVIANT Registered Users 22 Posts
    Brken123 wrote: »
    They put up a post on the RR facebook page yesterday. If you delete the game and reinstall it, it will fix the pink blotches you are seeing. Some cars still have pink headlights and tail lights, but the garage floor is back to normal, as well as the backgrounds when you are racing.

As for the underglow, no one seems to know what happened there. I have a feeling they will be crate items, but again...no one knows for sure.

worked for me.
  • Options
    Light SpeedLight Speed Registered Users 34 Posts
    If I delete and reload the the game will I lose all my cars?
  • Options
    i only know if you are linked to game center you won't. I can't speak for anything else as I don't have Facebook or android. If on game center when you delete it will ask to keep or remove from leaderboards. Click keep. Then when you reload the game you click link Game Center and everything is there. Just did it. Didn't lose anything
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick reply. Re downloading now. Fingers crossed lol
  • Options
    Cool it worked thanks guys! I should have posted some pic before I reset my cars with glow rims were looking crazy with all the pink lol
  • Options
    PadoviniPadovini Registered Users 30 Posts
    Same issues here. All wheels are chrome. I don't want to link to Facebook or gamecenter because I play on multiple devices they are all interlinked. Can only have one device linked to gamecenter. I didn't pay $1m for chrome wheels, I wanted them gold lol.

How about a proper fix for this from the designers please.

Brian P.
  • Options
    DemontricDemontric Registered Users 10 Posts
    I was logged in on my google play when i uninstalled the game and i still lost all of my 106 cars i don't. Use Facebook so i didn't sync it and i haven't heard anything back from anyone about it i spent a lot of money in this game and no answers is a definite disappointment
  • Options
    DemontricDemontric Registered Users 10 Posts
    It takes up 2.9GB on my phone so it doesn't update like it should and me trying to update caused me to lose everything i bought and worked for i doubt they are going to try to help you are the only response i had since the issue
  • Options
    REDmonster26REDmonster26 Registered Users 1,015 Posts
    I have pink headlights and taillights still and rims are all mixed up and there are no black wheels or colors all rims are basically chrome. Glow rims are still pink too is there a fix for this?