Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Didnt scam anyone. acc.really was hacked. proof.

i have a couple screenshots of my current acc. ALL CARS GONE exceot for the cobra. my 2 other accounts are cacusidveu and cacusieu2. see and cars from this acc In those? I dint think so. and, pxhystracts, Where they at doe? LOL. don't try to ruin my rep when you don't know whats going on on the other side man.. and how do I post pictures that wont be microscopic? it says my files exeed 2.0 megabytes?

Comments

• phxtracts710phxtracts710 Registered Users 108 Posts
    0 proof. BEWARE GUYS, SCAMMER ALERT.
  • Cachis_141Cachis_141 Registered Users 163 Posts
    because the files are too big. if you would like, I can email you screenshots of my garage. not enough? well then ask srt8. he knows me well enough.
  • MarkhinMarkhin Registered Users 84 Posts
    Do you really think anyone is going to believe your post? I mean its not that hard to make a new account or transfer cars to a account that isn't mentioned. If someone hacked your account they wouldn't be using it to scam someone else, they would take all your stuff and transfer it to their account then scam someone. what i find very odd is that you are claiming you got hacked but you also got your account back WAY too fast, Good try scammer.
  • JSKILLSPERFECT10JSKILLSPERFECT10 Registered Users 324 Posts
    Lol got hacked n yet hacker left a jet.. shut up low life pathetic pos.
  • Mizzy bMizzy b Registered Users 1,013 Posts
    George isn't a scammer. I've done deals with him and I would vouch for him all day.
  • phxtracts710phxtracts710 Registered Users 108 Posts
    Yeah, so would I up until this happened. Mizzy, go ahead and continue doing biz with this cat but you cant say I didnt warn you when he scams you.
    rr superman, where are my 2 mills at? I posted screenshots of you scamming me so please, get out of this conversation (: and jkills, he didn't leave a jet. he left a 1993 svt cobra. and markhin, goop point, but the thing is, the hacker didn't do the deal with pxystracts, I did. but what I didn't do was scam him. and mazdaman, thanks for the backup bro, appreciate it!
    and phxystracts, where are the screenshots of me sending the cars to an "alternate" acc like you said? or how about the rest of the convo? not only that, why have you been avoiding these two questions im asking you?
  • DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Your account still has 9 cars?
    theyre all gone. try and pinks me. there is no pinks button
  • mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    I sent him car to paint and he sent it back no prob it was a stingray but still he could of took it and ran off
    exactly. ive had better cars in my hands yet I haven't scammed them. take srt8's mustang re for example. he lent it to me to put rims on it. any problems? none. or take that z4 you told me to put matte paint on it. did I run off with that? no. I gave it right back. so what makes you think that I would scam for a hellcat? @phxystracts
    first of all, just because I got scammed doesn't mean I have to scam. why would I ruin my rep just because im mad? second, I didn't know that they were rare. reaon 3: just in case you didn't know, 2 people CAN be logged in to the same acc at the same time. you just get an assload of error codes and youre asked to restart your game. don't believe me? try it yourself. and if you don't remember, you told me to get off. when I got back on, my cars were gone. I told you that.
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    In your first post, you said you had screenshots/proof that you weren't a scammer and you got hacked. So far I have seen no proof. phxtracts710 posted multiple screenshots in his thread showing you taking his car and then blocking him. So where are your screenshots Cachis_141? I have been on this forum now for almost a year and playing the game even longer. One thing I hate for sure are scammers and even worse are guys that start out legit and then turn to scamming. I have no dog in this fight but looking at things from the outside, it doesn't look good for you at all Cachis_141. So if you have screenshots, I would post them if I were you. That is the only acceptable proof. Words mean nothing.