Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SCAMMER ALERT "Cachis_141" aka "George Espinoza 1"

He goes by the IGN of George Espinoza 1. He scammed me for my Challenger SRT Hellcat. See screenshots below for proof. Hes trying to play it off like hes in the midst of getting hacked but thats total bullshit because he blocked me so I added him on another account.. low and behold he was online in a server so i joined him and saw him transfer his P1 to an alternate account. THIS GUY IS NOT LEGIT, BEWARE.

2zz8311.pnghskdpu.png
23pipx.png
2ptdyf9.png

Comments

• Options
    phxtracts710phxtracts710 Registered Users 108 Posts
    voaasx.png29w7485.pngmmbz0h.png
  • Options
    Cachis_141Cachis_141 Registered Users 163 Posts
    excuse me? what alt acc? do you have any proof of the alt acc that I "transferred" it to? and screenshots have been posted. all my cars in my garage are gone.
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Whoa I'm on team midnite club and my buddy team srt8 is team leader. I will find out what's going on
  • Options
    and if you can please post what happened after you said "itll restart itself. aslo what you said on your other acc. because from here it looks like youre tryint to frame me..
  • Options
    Why would I try to frame you? It is not in my interest to spend all this time here on the forums creating a post, uploading images, writing all this text to "frame" you. The only initiative keeping me on the forums to post this is to warn others that you are no longer legit. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO OTHERWISE. Maybe of you were ACTUALLY legit, you would have came through on your end of the deal instead of BLOCKING me and FABRICATING this story of you being "hacked." You and your reputation can **** off bro, noone will be doing ANY business with your shady ass again.
  • Options
    then if you aren't framing me, please post the rest of the conversation? and im as legit as always man. btw im making a new acc if you would like to add me (:
  • Options
    also, please post a pic of me "transferring" the p1 over?
  • Options
    Over with. BUYERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
  • Options
    aaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd that's the way the cookie crumbles lol. are you gonna post any pictures of me sending the p1 to an "alt." acc? or was that al lie like the rest of this? or what about the messages I sent after I got back on? where are those at?
  • Options
    thank you Enrique.
  • Options
    Stop acting innocent, you know what you did. Why the **** would I fabricate all of this out of thin air? There is absolutely no personal gain for myself from it. Im just warning everyone about you. Even team Midnite Club kicked u out cuz they knew something wasnt right about what u were saying.. Ask your former leader Team SRT8, he messaged me himself and offered me his own personal challenger srt hellcat because hes an actual legitimate player and takes responsibility not only for HIS actions, but for the actions of his team members too. Thats too bad he had to even go to that length for a such shady mother **** like yourself but hey, you got what you wanted, right?
  • Options
    and why would I try so hard to prove myself? and dude can you please post the pics of me "transferring" my p1? that's all I want. and I talked to srt8. I will pay the debt to him.and please read what I posted on the other post