Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Lots of cars for sale, good prices

V8-DTMpowerV8-DTMpower Registered Users 128 Posts
All cars are fully tuned (without NOS, unless stated otherwise) Honda Civic - Gem Hood & Trunk - 25k / Honda Civic Type-R - Gem Trunk - 75k / Honda Integra Type-R - White Rims - 75k / Honda Integra Type-R - 1620 Gem Hood & Trunk - 50k / Mitsubishi Evo 8 - 60k / Acura NSX - Gem Spoiler - 60k / Mazda RX7 (1617) 40k

Comments

• V8-DTMpowerV8-DTMpower Registered Users 128 Posts
    Line breaks no longer work, price is after description
  • !¡Acura_Integra¡!!¡Acura_Integra¡! Registered Users 22 Posts
    Regardless of the means of transfer, the direct or indirect redemption or transfer of Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency for real world money, goods or other items of value by or from any party is strictly prohibited except where expressly authorized within the Services. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in an immediate termination of your user Account and access to the Services, as well as possible legal action.
    Just FYI ^^^^^
  • Marlon__fMarlon__f Registered Users 156 Posts
    Hey I'll buy your evo 10 Add me: marlon__f
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    What number is the golf and could you do 50k on the slower integra?
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I'm deff gonna be getting ahold of you.. Just gotta try to sell some of my own cars haha
    No one tried to threaten you i was looking out for ya if anything
  • dknk1!dknk1! Registered Users 32 Posts
    Regardless of the means of transfer, the direct or indirect redemption or transfer of Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency for real world money, goods or other items of value by or from any party is strictly prohibited except where expressly authorized within the Services. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in an immediate termination of your user Account and access to the Services, as well as possible legal action.

what does this mean in simple terms
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    They way I read it, you can't sell your in game money or cars for real money. That's what I took from it. I could be wrong though. Who reads that chit anyway.? I guess some folks do.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    LMAO MOOSE KNUCKLES! ^^^^
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    V8 I'm definitely interested in some cars as well but just like Mud Digger I need to sell some cars first lol
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    I will give you $450,000 for the BMW M3-GT2. Actually if you want to package it and the ACR-X together for $850,000 I will take them both.
    Same as here. JohnnyG-123
    M3 GT2 and ACR sold to Johnny, still have the rest Evo X on hold, make me some offers, only car I'm keeping is Stella.
    Good smooth deal with V8-DTMpower. Thanks again
  • |/-\||/-\| Registered Users 302 Posts
    Want to buy m3 and evo 10. Add me, name is the same as here
    Sorry for lack of responses had some connection problems, evo x is on hold still have m3 though
    List updated, added R34.. Will add you shortly :)
  • Marlon__fMarlon__f Registered Users 156 Posts
    Legit seller! Deal went smoothly! Thanks again bud
    Updated, if anyone has a stock ramintra let me know.
  • fivecatzfivecatz Registered Users 68 Posts
    Add me: fivecatz Interested in integra type r with white rims and the civic type r
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    M3 any update with your current available cars?
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    Add me up v8 lareinajoy im interested with rx7 and integra