Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ineligible cars in turf wars room

POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
Got home and had a little time to play so took my dodge challenger to turf wars. To my surprise I ended up in a room with ford focus Subaru impreza and others. At first I thought that I was in regular racing but no, this was TW, players had their TW points showing when none of the cars could have entered TW for this weekend yet. Sorry I didn't think to write down room number or players or team names. Definitely a big glitch here!!! Are these players cheating????

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    working on it
  • Options
    I need user names
  • Options
    As I said I didn't think of taking any of them down and truly don't remember. Was thinking as none of the cars competing were allowed to be in TW thee was a way of recovering the data. None of the cars I saw we're class r dodge or supra. I responded to a thread yesterday about exactly the same problem. As it was the first time I logged onto TW on day 2, could look at my login stats. Ign same as on forum! Thanks for looking into this
  • Options
    though users like that couldn't get into turf wars there was an issue where people would pull into regular lobbies and see Turf War UI which was not correct obviously.
  • Options
    If anything similar happens again I'll try and get details down so you can investigate.
  • Options
    Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    Fox, during super charge event a player. Ralphy stay wavy, was in a 1668 ro in tw. He was in a ctr, and he was showing 66 points available, I do have a photo