Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

NAUGHTY LIST!!!!I

OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
I love racing for pinks but it is a sketchy deal when you have 1640 civics stomping on 1675 vipers and not being DQ'ed i've been DQ'ed for normal racing just part of the game i accept that gladly but would really like to start running for bigger stakes but nothing is worse than losing to a CHEATER THEY SHOULD BE TIED TO THERE 1640 CIVIC AND DRAGGED DOWN THE TRACK have been keeping a list of the hackers that iv'e come across in the game what should I do with it. Some of these guys are just so smug about it saying things like (I can wipe out your whole acct.) and (I'll just change my acct they will never find me) . These losers need to be stopped and banned maybe take there cars and $ and have a lottery or fire sale and they can see what happens to people who can't win or lose with dignity

Comments

• BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    POST THE LIST!
  • YourCarLooksLikeCrapYourCarLooksLikeCrap Registered Users 33 Posts
    add ULULGAGU & ULUL GAGU on that list & J1mbojam
  • BOORAJBOORAJ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hey everyone,

I have removed the list I had for the time being since I may have had few people on there that are legit players. I know for a fact that most on the previous lists were 100% hackers who run 6 sec in a civic. But, it is even more important not to taint a legit racers name. So I will be updating the list as I find new hackers who are clearly without a single doubt cheating.
  • BOORAJBOORAJ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Wanted to add a new hacker...

MIKE ONEIL

1666 viper GTS R running 7.6

Admin, I have screen shots if you need it.

• Francky the BossFrancky the Boss Registered Users 14 Posts
    Threw Nice -mp4 at 1658 runs 7.8 .... SleepieQ viper gtsr 1669 runs 6.3 .... XxxclermontxxX viper gtsr 1669 run 7.3 now he is with 1679 viper i have picture ...kuw131 nissan gtr at 1682 i have the picture ... Karl1ta123 nissan gtr 1678 i have the picture .... Jaythrut7 with civic si at 1657 i have a picture too...
  • Lord FaulkinLord Faulkin Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hello. I am curious how you know one is a hacker. I am sure I have spotted some, especially when my little, maxed out Zion gets smoked in a D class race by 2 seconds. It is too bad we are constantly bombarded by these losers in life that feel there mission in life is to crook everyone. Isn't there a way the software can be written to hack these losers of their cars and money, or better yet, the software picks them up as a hacker and in parenthesis hacker shows under there name! I imagine if there was a hacker list would be too long to remember.
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    Well I have noticed that most hackers have a black photo as their pic it would just be a plain black square so I never race anyone with a picture like this
  • dknk1!dknk1! Registered Users 32 Posts
    johnpier1992 is a scammer so don't trade or pink him at all
  • joeastyjoeasty Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey booraj My friend fareezismeith not a hacker.my team olwez be an honestly person..play juz with our skill n luck..so dont talk negative to other people
  • FareezismeithFareezismeith Registered Users 6 Posts
    Embrassing...
  • LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    dknk1! wrote: »
    johnpier1992 is a scammer so don't trade or pink him at all

Can you please tell me what makes you think/say this? I know him and would like to help fix the issue.
  • SyerrrrSyerrrr Registered Users 18 Posts
    If like that i would said booraj is a hacker too
  • V8-DTMpowerV8-DTMpower Registered Users 128 Posts
    Seems it's more a list of people who have whooped yo ass
    I agree with oicu812, it is annoying for hackers to keep illegally winning pinks, money, being in the lead on the leader board. CIE needs to wake up!! Find the hackers and boot them!! How do I know I am being hacked! When I get beat by an 8 second car in d class, low 9 in d class. Shut out the hackers!
  • BOURNE_PotatoBOURNE_Potato Registered Users 13 Posts
    Add narutokhyle to this list. I don't know how his 260hp Focus beat my 450hp Scirocco; when I perfect launched and hit 4 of the 5 perfect shifts. I would have screen capped it but it froze and cut off after I lost. The BASTARD has ZERO streetcred too. How's that possible for a level 62 guy? was he caught cheating and reprimanded?
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    I agreed with that the hackers has been or should I say still pain in the a** .. But publishing names will not solve the problem without proof .. I believe that what the CIE team will care about in the first place .. Msg for CIE team .. Placing dead accounts in the game will not help U to catch them .. u need to start looking for them correctly .. Start with that list after U got the proof from members .. WAKE UP .. Before U turn all members to hackers and hack UR gems :P
  • DATLDATL Registered Users 4 Posts
    BOOSTED K24 is dirty. He private chats people telling them he is quitting racing rivals, and wants to give you his car. He keeps on and keeps on private chatting you telling you he is for real. He says he will pink race you, and foul giving you his car (which is way ranked higher than other cars in the lobby). Then he races hard and takes your car. If I hadn't seen people giving cars I wouldn't have fell for it. I certainly won't again.
  • DATLDATL Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks I was so mad last night lol! I have put over $120 USD in this game so it sucks when you throw some away! The car I lost was a BMW 1 Series. I had around $100,000 in it and a good bit of Gems. Even though it really wasn't that great of a car i was not totally done building it up. It is definetly not what I would do a pinks race against a skyline GTR putting down sub 10 seconds. Oh well, c'est la vie.
    I look at everyone that is running a too fast time for the lobby. Funny thing about hackers, they are the first ones to jump up and say they aren't hackers!!
    I would leave the list posted, as is.
    Race Mama ran 9.0 in D1646 Rabenza 12 ran 8.2 in d1646
    Is a list of cheaters beating honest racers, stealing points!!