Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

forming a team for unofficial mods who are honest and open to ideas please read!!

I think it is a good idea. We have crap for mods now. I remember the good days with gonzo and oldwoman and fox. Those were the days.now they are nowhere to be found haha don't even know them. I hate to sound so rude, but it is complete facts and would love to help so......... I think it would be a good idea to start a group on here and we can refer people to people legit only in a small circle of ten legit people who play the game a lot! They don't listen to flags anymore, delete posts, or check on much anymore. Customer service is worse than comcast now and I am upset cause this game is awesome! shitty people who work on the outside though, not doing the coding and it is saddening to many of us players. Love to form a group as a go to for people looking for help and just keep bumping post and adding to it. I haven't scammed on person in a year total playing the game and I am pretty proud to say that. feels good knowing there are also good people out there like myself. Met a lot of great people as well on the way here. So let's team up and get the ball rolling. Or we can start a new website? and forum if you would like? I would like to be apart of any actions moving forward so post here for ideas! Ty guys!! Lets fix the problems!! I honestly think making a forum of just ten guys running it would be legit and very legit. No more scum :)

Comments

• Options
    JcphxJcphx Registered Users 172 Posts
    Good idea bro
  • Options
    lacambolacambo Registered Users 686 Posts
    Not a bad idea. It's getting harder and harder to find legit traders on here.
  • Options
    TICO21TICO21 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Good idea
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    anyone interested contact me at vintagesales7@gmail.com (we can form either a forum or do all work on here) if we make forum will make it through an easy forum website (templates so no hard work unless someone wants to help) I am all for it. I am over the scum and no mods anymore :) lets work together! The RR Superman guy has his coming so no worries people! Guy is a joke ha So anyways lets work together as a legit team and move forward. Post your name or email me if interested! I will be contacting you :) thanks and have a BAD A$$ Weekend my friends!!
  • Options
    SP LegendSP Legend Registered Users 469 Posts
    Bro I totally agree on ya but in order to make it work you need to link forum to Facebook. with that I mean make an legit traders page on FB and screen ppl on the forum of legit they are welcome if not then no access to the page. It will take awhile before an good FB trader page will work well but atleast you controll it yourself and not cie. To let it interact with the forum gives ya the possibility to screen ppl before you allow them to enter and if they don't behave they can leave.
  • Options
    Push it to the limitPush it to the limit Registered Users 329 Posts
    I think this is a great idea and would love to be part of it if I can. If it's a Facebook thing I'm out then. Don't have a Facebook account and will never have one
  • Options
    Gone FishinGone Fishin Registered Users 3 Posts
    Free bump
    Jaws
    100% legit alwasy done right by me
  • Options
    Inzy 2014 101Inzy 2014 101 Registered Users 1,729 Posts
    Hell yea bro this is a awesome idea I'm all for it! We can monitor an keep pos scums like RR superman an other scammers away from the community of legitmate players
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    hey guys thanks for all the comments. I am going to keep all of you on my list for people and possibilities. let the ideas flow in as well much needed. we will never link to a facebook that is a definite. breeding ground for scams, and also hacks, so we will stay within simple but effective limits. I want all ten people in charge too. work all together. remember to be honest though and legit cause one scam and your gone big or small idgaf, I am sick of the shit. Want people who are legit, and have a damn heart lol. Scum, scamming stuff has to stop. We will stop it if we work together. This forum isn't monitored at all, so I already started writing down ideas, and will begin working on something easy soon when I arrive into town on monday from my "real" job ha. Ty all for being awesome and lets all keep this thread going and keep in touch. hell even bump a player goes a far way. I always return favors. Just ask if I forget and I will do.
  • Options
    Really glad to hear about no Facebook. I agree with you totally. It has turned to the Wild Wild west here! Anything I can do just let me know. And not looking for any favors in return. Thanks though. just want to do what I can to help. And I play the game a lot. Pretty much the only game I play. I also work from home.
  • Options
    Btw....what did happen to all the player mods that were on here?
  • Options
    devildeveloper2devildeveloper2 Registered Users 38 Posts
    I can help in building a complete forum or shopping cart. will make it accessible through the address: www.racingrivalstrade.space or www.racingrivals.space or anything else

I dont play or trade but I can build the entire site for $50. you pay only when you see the site and I hand it over except that you would buy the webhosting on ur own initially. mail me if interested: rrdevildeveloper@gmail.com
  • Options
    grid chromegrid chrome Registered Users 2 Posts
    I like the idea of this I don't know a whole lot about the game but would like to learn more and not get scammed
  • Options
    8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
    Bump it to the top,

go for it it sounds interesting
  • Options
    SUPER BLOWN 1731SUPER BLOWN 1731 Registered Users 249 Posts
    It would be nice if the Admins would just listen to us and Ban the Pieces of Shit .. we have proof..
  • Options
    SUPER BLOWN 1731SUPER BLOWN 1731 Registered Users 249 Posts
    It would be nice if the Admins would just listen to us and Ban the Pieces of Shit .. we have proof..
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    I will help bro anyway I can. I have never scammed and never will..... I would def be interested in this
  • Options
    SP LegendSP Legend Registered Users 469 Posts
    The scamming part is always a risk if you deal with new ppl regardless vouchers or not (those are easy to fake). What about email list with legits and scammers and take pics on every trade you make so if scammer pops up you got the proof to report. Then add him to the list and sent email out to update ppl about new legit and scammers. This way ppl know who to trust and who not. Besides I always recommend ppl to do small trades with a new player then big ones, a scammer is a sick person who gets a kick of ripping ppl off so most will do it on small trades aswell, be aware.
  • Options
    CholleyCholley Registered Users 1,047 Posts
    I'm with you on this all the way... I've never scammed anyone either... Have one post saying I do but from a well known scammer trying to ruin a guys reputation... I haven't dealt much on here lately because it has gone to shit... Made many complaints to moderators an never got a word back from one of them!!! Got tired of it so I gave up on the forums... Would love to be part of trying to fix it!!!