Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Too Slow To Race shop

Recently, I've been buying gems and I barely use any of the cars nowadays and I would always trade/ sell these cars. But anyways, on this thread, I'll be updating weekly, if not every other week, on gem cars. Stock, somewhat tuned or maxed. Most of you may have not heard of me, but I am a legit person and I do hate those pesky scammers around the community. But if you have any trust issues against me, then we can make a way that would help us have the most successful trade.

ALL trades I do, are 100% legit. I don't go first unless you can have people to vouch for yourself on this forum. Add me if you're interested on any cars listed down. IGN: Too Slow To Race
Current Car(s) for Sell/ Trade:
No Cars

Cars Sold/ Traded:
Traded - Sikas Shyt: 06 Ford GT (Stocked; Stage 1 pulley & SC) for Maxed Stella, Evo 8 and Supra [Legit Trade]
Sold - Racer Blue 46:
BMW Z4 GT3 (Stock) & BMW Z4 GT3 (Stock/ Partially staged 1 w/ 25 gem paint) for 2,1 Mill [Legit Trade]
Sold - Razoor112: 06 Ford GT (Nearly Maxed) for 6Mill [Legit Trade]
Sold - jairo killz: Pagani Huayra (Maxed) for 1.5Mill [Legit Trade]
Traded - Hazerdus3: Ford GT (Stock) for Partially Staged 2 R34 [Legit Trade]

Vouches:
Sikas Shyt
Racer Blue 46
Razoor112
Jairo Killz
Hazerdus3
67 Blown Nova
Minner
SmokeRacer95

*Note: PP = Performance Points

Comments

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Pull this topic down. I'm reinstalling the game and I'd like to get this car from you.
  • Options
    Sorry I can't respond to your pm for some reason.
  • Options
    HussainHussain Registered Users 50 Posts
    its worth way more then 3m .. just saying
  • Options
    StylepointzStylepointz Registered Users 978 Posts
    Is some kid your name on the game I might have a offer for you
  • Options
    somekid510somekid510 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Sikas Shyt is 100% legit. Traded my 2006 Ford GT for Maxed Stella, Maxed Supra and Maxed Evo 8 ! Pleasure doing business with you bud !
  • Options
    StylepointzStylepointz Registered Users 978 Posts
    I have a Subaru new model almost max Scion frs almost max, and a scion tc with a few things. I will trade all 3 for something decent.
  • Options
    Make your own thread and don't jack this one lol.
  • Options
    Thanks for the trade some kid! I appreciate your patience during our deal and I appreciate your being legit. We will be in touch for future deals for sure
  • Options
    What's the asking price? I might know someone
  • Options
    Ok I'll ask my buddy
  • Options
    SIKAS SHYT wrote: »
    Ok I'll ask my buddy
    Thanks bro ! I appreciate it !
  • Options
    SOLD BOTH BMW Z4 GT3'S FOR 2.1 MILL TO RACER BLUE 46 ! Pleasure doing business with you man !
  • Options
    Sold 06 Ford GT for 6 Mill to Razoor112 ! Legit buyer! Enjoy the car, bro!
  • Options
    Oh good it happened ASAP
  • Options
    ^^ Bump ^^
  • Options
    XxV3N3ZIAxXXxV3N3ZIAxX Registered Users 229 Posts
    If u get any r class or gem cars let me know I'm intrested
  • Options
    ^Bummmmmp^
  • Options
    UPDATE: Changed price for Maxed Pagani & Partly Staged 2 NSX, Added Ford GT (Stock)
  • Options
    Bc I really need to get rid of these cars and get money asap....
  • Options
    ^^^ bump ^^^
  • Options
    Lalalalalala
  • Options
    SOLD PAGANI HUAYRA FOR 1.5 MILL to jairo killz LEGIT TRADER !
  • Options
    Changed pricing for stock Ford GT. Looking for 3 Mill or trades ! Hit me up here or in game, Username is on the first page ! thanks
  • Options
    Update: Got rid of ford gt for a staged 2 R34; Created a vouch system for the people I've done trades. I'll be updating recently for people to check if that person is legit !