Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ADMIN OR MOD PLS READ!!! OPEN PETITION FOR RR SUPERMAN POSTING LIES!!!!!

RR SUPERMAN is posting on my Page 21 legit sellers list posting a sheit load of fake BS! Saying I scammed him for a Zonda when I've not got a zonda which he claims the pos scum is leing! I am legit an have never stole anything from anyone ever since I have been on here. He is affecting many players on forum an in game play! He is posting lies an has scammed many players an has done this to another legit seller jaws/wally an now affecting the rest of forums. RR SUPERMAN posted on people's legit sellers page aswell as mine that he been scammed when he is the real scamming pos! I have never scammed anyone or burnt anyone on a deal always held up my end of a deal! Many other legit players know I'm straight up legit with around 60 vouchers on page 21! Please any admin or mod remove his fake posts it is affecting the forums community! I would really appreciate it if you could look in to this an have him removed from forums as member for spreading lies ty!

Comments

• Options
    Enrique9131Enrique9131 Registered Users 318 Posts
    Inzy is very legit I bought his ford GTR maxed and I went first he is very legit
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Miss or admins won't do shit for it bro. Even when they've been flagged multiple times. If someone can get me rr superman email or PayPal. I'll teach him a lesson since. Forum and game can't :)
  • Options
    Bluebeast2kBluebeast2k Registered Users 80 Posts
    Inzy bro i got your back 100%! RR superman is a scamming pos attacking very legit forum people. I have done deals with Inzy and have gone first everytime without an issue ever and will continue to do so as well! This I believe is going on because Inzy saved a good buddy from being scammed for 3mil by rr superman selling a wrapped c6 and also sticking up for other legit buddies. Inzy went out of his way to try and make the deal for a buddy to see if rr superman was legit or scammer which he did not have to but that is the kind of person he is so now his reputation is taking a hit for it and that's not fair. Admins please step in an do something before it gets worse.
  • Options
    pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    Ive known inzy on forum and in game and he is 100% legit. I have dealt with him with large amounts of cash and i put my rep on the line ti say he is no scammer and is a respectable guy.
  • Options
    07wrxGuy07wrxGuy Registered Users 560 Posts
    inzy is completely trusted by me and I have done numerous trades with him with absolutely zero problems. I trust this guy more than most guys out there, so please let this false accusation go because it is not who inzy is
  • Options
    ya I feel ya guys is a lowlife who gets off on making fun of people and lying. He will get his though. Some of the underground players who keep quiet will catch him hard hehe! :) Wanna lie and f u c k with us you dumb f u c k boy I will mess you up!! :) Stupid scum bag he is RR Superman! I'm over it lol and you can sit back and smile :) I will catch you bud. hehe
  • Options
    sad thing is itll take a week for them to answer and it will be a week long answer before anything gets done! "the legit sellers list isn't or the forums isn't meant to make fun of people and lie about wacko ****.. It is used to answer qurestions about the game and for players to enter in negotiable trade unsupported. I have proof from a long time ago I cursed on here to a mod and got ducked points for my rep and got a warning to be banned cause the mod was making fun of an issue i had with the financial situation in the game. yeah maybe I was wrong, maybe I was right, but I suffered my punishment for ten times worse. so for this to be ignored is bull****. Yeah I work at nights and bust my *** during the day racing and trading cause it is ****ing addicting and so fun. The trades most likely go to newer players who need help tuning, understanding the game( I am here to help and for player not to get burnt out too fast. I am the reason hundreds of players stay in the game. I am glad you guys have really busted your *** lately and game is running smoother than it ever had ran in it's life time, since april 2014. I hate to sound concieted, but I been great to this game and brought thousands in this game, yes thousands!! I help it yes and do receive some profit but in turn they recieve cars via rrc and pp yeah at a discounted rate, but in turn spend hundreds of dollars on there new car upgrading, buying gems for turf for the car, and also liking the game, and in turn spend money and refer there friends to the game. I spend hundreds in the game as well on gems turfing and being mad at the long waits. but it is part of the game. (gave up on doing sponsor gems thing so purchase them or waste hundreds on crates inventory). yeah I have four accounts going on five legally on my devices, not through scummish ways like this POS. It is a simple fix ban the dumb kid from the forum. if not the game. The people have spoken and it is time you erase his bs lies that keep getting flagged. I work in computers and simple fix, block his ip from the forum. I can teach you if need be. It is well needed. I think this is childish as hell and were all grown ups for the most part here so treat us with respect scum RR Superman, like we do you, before you took hundreds from people for no reason. grow the hell up and be a real man!!! OR I WILL TEACH YOU YOUR LESSON!!! I am a man of my word and I always keep it. 100 percent legit ;)! Now grow the heck up!! Can we just do the right thing here or just hire someone to run a forum is mind boggling,10$ an hour job I did in college for fun on campus. I would honestly run it for free ha and I haven't scammed or scammed anyone in my life. Then you check page 25 legit sellers list in the scum bag thinks it is funny to lie about this and has done it to ten plus high profile players!! I am sick of.he will get his. Trust me he will get his.
  • Options
    Darkself21Darkself21 Registered Users 133 Posts
    RR SUPERMAN old ign is chicko18 he also left me a negative vouch
  • Options
    bump it up and if anyone can drop me a vouch and flag his posts on legit sellers list page 25 and bump my recent posts I will do the same for you every time you bump mine for now on :) ty and we will work together here team to rid of this nonsense!! WE NEED MODS BACK WHO ARE GOOD! WHO WORK TO HELP GAME :)
  • Options
    TICO21TICO21 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I bought many cars with out prablem he is a good seller people are just hating that u making good business
  • Options
    Inzy 2014 101Inzy 2014 101 Registered Users 1,729 Posts
    Bump it up this mess needs to be fixed asap! Admins I'm sure yall know he trolling an it will only take a simple fix to remove his lieing ass comments smh! Guys would appreciate it if yall can post a vouch on on the legit sellers page 21 an jaws page 25 an flag the scum RR superman posts ty
  • Options
    Bump admins were you at ?
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    bump we as well respected and legit players and dealers will over run the low scums that try to ruin our rep by lies. there is more of us than you so its just making hard on you scums.