Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

X HUSTLE X

Comments

• 808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    I'm wondering where all those cars going? To another account or CIE taking everything?
  • LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Dont mention it guys, its just so wrong what are people doing in order to take someone's hard earned money... This whole issue still left me speechless and shocked that someone like x hustle x would do it.
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    wow reading this and it's tough to imagine. That's PS4 money right there :(
  • GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Hey Champ you should contact cie and tell them your situation asking them to tell you what's going on with hustles account and what's the other account he's transferring everything too. To me it sounds like he's planned this from the beginning (to act legit so he gets a lot of people to vouch then in the end go for the kill and scam for half a thousand dollars) but then again that's just my perspective based on what I know of the situation. Don't get your hopes up bro is all I'm telling you because your eyes may deceive you, once again sorry for what your going through and I hope everything gets figured out
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    That's cool of you to offer bro, it's not your responsibility to repay me what your teammate at the time scammed me for but believe me it tells me a lot about you as a person to offer! I appreciate that a lot! I'm sure karma will bite when time is right and I do have a lot of people waiting to return the favor back to him for what he done to me and many others! Again I thank you for the thought and appreciate it!! I wish you luck in this situation, hopefully it has a happy ending and I also wish your team the best aswell!! Cheers!
  • TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. What surprises me the most is that hustle out of all people had done this but once again I'm sorry about ur loss.
    Ok I check it again, and saw that he still has 49 cars, I guess he saw this post and he stop transferring the rest of the cars.
    Ok just got info about transferring a whole account, I should be the one getting his Game Center Email and Game Center password so I can get the whole account but instead of me asking him all the info he ask me my Game Center name& IGN, wow that's so WRONG! Oh well now I know that I really not going to get his account anymore... THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORT ME AND HELPED ME ON THIS SITUATION!
  • CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
    Make a police report! Its a fraud via paypal. 450$ he can sleep behind bars Soon. Go file a report on this shit..

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
    Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

• Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Funny thing is he scammed you big and people still stick up for him....... No doubt he will be selling stuff under another account within a week if he isn't here already.
    Ah legend.... You're sticking up for him throughout the entire thread. For all I know, you are him with a 2nd account. After all, you haven't been a member here all that long.
    Hahahaha, now you say im x hustle x??? I might be new in here, but yet i contributed and got thanked from a lot of people in here and in PM, while in the other hand you??... And I gave hustle the benefit of doubt when the case was still fresh (common sense and human nature) something you are obviously lacking!! Next time you post a reply to me hit the comment button so that I know you made a stupid post and I can reply to you... Now go play the game and shut it you old school player who knows everything!! LoL
    Stop you crying, you sound like a girl .
    Oh... And I guess I am old school, I actually play the game!!!! Racing rivals if you're not aware, is more than a forum. You should actually try playing the game instead of pretending to be grand master of the forum.
    Chump im sorry for getting out of topic, if it bothers you Im gonna delete my posts... Some kids this days just makes you wonder how stupid can they be!! Hahahaha... On topic though, I hope you try my suggestion asap and hopefully it will work.
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    This is crazy husstle scammed someone? He has always been legit. Never dealt with him but that's crazy
    Nah it's all good LegendMask, btw guys LegendMask is the far most legit in this forums that I'd know, he helped me on that $450 that I'd lose from x hustle x.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    How did he help u out just curious
    Let me know if u guys want MORE PIC?! I can sent it all just pm me your email add!
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Wow so srry bro I feel bad for u if I could help with cars lmk I can't help with money cuz I'm only 14 and have none.
    Thanks to CAT, that's the way to find it.
    X HUSTLE X = HOODSTA
    Check out the pink slips list who's on the top, and I made a list of all xhustlex cars and match on HOODSTA account right now!
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    This is sad...
    Told you he'd be back......
    Legend ...... Legend..... Nothing but crickets.
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    All we need is for FOX or another admin to confirm where Hustle's cars went.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Though I do have insight to this situation I'm still working on how to address it. Technically speaking we dont support in-game trading, and selling ones account is against our ToS. So from a very black and white point of view we're looking at a possible ban offense. That being said, our game has grown to house a very large in-game economy and we dont want to discourage it (in fact we are working on a trading system to encourage it). This particular case is upsetting because of the amount of money involved. So from Cie's point of view we cant really do anything to help you (money wise). I have looked into the accounts involved and it does look like he scammed you. Personally If I were you I would stop payment, or demand a refund from the payment company. As for what for what I'm going to do, I'm still figuring out how to execute it.
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n41447]Though I do have insight to this situation I'm still working on how to address it. Technically speaking we dont support in-game trading, and selling ones account is against our ToS. So from a very black and white point of view we're looking at a possible ban offense. That being said, our game has grown to house a very large in-game economy and we dont want to discourage it (in fact we are working on a trading system to encourage it). This particular case is upsetting because of the amount of money involved. So from Cie's point of view we cant really do anything to help you (money wise). I have looked into the accounts involved and it does look like he scammed you. Personally If I were you I would stop payment, or demand a refund from the payment company. As for what for what I'm going to do, I'm still figuring out how to execute it.[/QUOTE] He can't request or demand a refund from PayPal because he sent the payment as a gift. Those are the rules governed under their terms of service. The same as under law, racing rivals or cie games cannot give out Hustlers IP address. CIE games could make it right by adding cars and cash to his account, but what about the other hundreds per day that get scammed for smaller amounts. Rule of thumb is never send a payment as a gift if it isn't. By admitting to paypal you purchased an item but sent payment as a gift, you are admitting to PayPal that you committed fraud against their company to circumvent paying paypal fees. Not only will you not get a refund, they will cancel your paypal account.
    Thanks FOXX! I'm done with this case! Time to move on.... ✌️