Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

CARS WANTED MASTER LIST

Comments

• BNRs3BNRs3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'd love to see a Mazdaspeed 3 or mazdaspeed 6 please add them to the game
  • BNRs3BNRs3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please add 2010-2013 Mazdaspeed 3 and Mazdaspeed 6 2006-2007 both really bad ass cars I'd pay for gems to get them
  • VW JolfGTiVW JolfGTi Registered Users 18 Posts
    VW MKiV R32
    All wheel drive.
  • Ajf4sAjf4s Registered Users 2 Posts
    2005 celica gts
  • 1uvakind1uvakind Registered Users 15 Posts
    still no chevy 454 ss truck or svt lightning truck no amg mercedes or xlr and ctsv cadillacs.. wassup with that??? i dont understand the reasoning for putting alot of high end cars like a lamborghini or mclaren or porsche's when they cost so much more to upgrade. im sure none of the cars that i named would b more then class A including the amg's.. even at that u can still afford to upgrade and race them without them always being down for repairs..
  • LavasoapLavasoap Registered Users 1 Posts
    1988 Pontiac Fiero Fastback.
    Guilty pleasure car.
  • JCoffeyJCoffey Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't know what class it'd be considered but if you could add a 2015 Equus Bass 770 that'd be awesome.
  • MOTORHEAD71MOTORHEAD71 Registered Users 212 Posts
    1970 Buick GSX
    1969 Hurst Olds
    1960s VW Bug
    Shelby AC Cobra
    Silverado 454SS

Would be awesome to see in the Showroom!!
    I don't want to change the World,
    I just want to leave it colder
  • 0815tuner0815tuner Registered Users 9 Posts
    i would like to see the toyota celica in the game i still like the model from 1989-93 (T18)
    Attachment not found.

I know that this model as a front fwd and was 4wd available depending on the engines.
    it also gave some rally cars from it

Attachment not found.

i hope you get the right of toyota, that this cars also can get intgrated into the game..

also a very interesting car would be the mazda mx-3.
    because it has the smallest v6 engine build in series.

Attachment not found.
  • Rking31Rking31 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I want to see the Audi R8 Le Mans Quattro / Audi R8 Spyder Supercharged
  • RIck1timerRIck1timer Registered Users 7 Posts
    Movie/tv Cars:
    Mad Max / Road Warrior car
    Starsky and Hutch car
    crazy Larry dirty Mary car
  • SalvaamazingSalvaamazing Registered Users 6 Posts
    Add Infiniti G35 G37 Q50 & Add Saleen S7 and Rapter
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Batmobile!!!!!!!!

batmobile-11386.jpg
  • Jack ChaseJack Chase Registered Users 2 Posts
    2000 NISSAN Silvia S15
  • StangVette01StangVette01 Registered Users 122 Posts
    Dear RR dev team,
    I would like(and many others would like) to see a 2003/2004 SVT Cobra "Terminator" added. It would be a great A Class since it is supercharged and just over 400 HP. If this was added I would buy one INSTANTLY. I know that many others would buy it as well because it is a popular car. It is also a good fit because you already have a C Class (1993 Cobra), B Class (2010, and 2015 Mustang GT), S Class (Cobra Jet) R Class (1993 Mustang RE) and R2 (2015 Mustang RE). The only classes with out a Mustang are D and A, and not many people want a d class mustang. A "Terminator" would be a great car to add to the game and tons of people would buy it, so if you could, please try to add it.

IGN: Michele Foster800 Attachment not found.
    That's a really great suggestion. Thanks!
  • ItsKyroItsKyro Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'm not sure how likely it is to have a suggestion actually get put into the game, I see a lot of good suggestions having been made in the last 8 months on here but dont see a ton of them in game. But ill still go ahead and at least put forth some suggestions.

Ford: You guys already have a few Mustangs so im not sure why you wouldnt be able to add more Mustangs in with your current license with Ford
    99-04 Mustang (GT or 03 SVT)
    95-98 Mustang GT
    Any classic fastback Mustang late 60s
    Any year Crown Victoria
    2010-current Taurus SHO
    Any year Raptor

Honda: For being such a popular car brand, Honda is really lacking on this game as far as newer cars mainly Civics, having just an old hatchback doesnt make much sense.
    2006 Civic SI
    2015 Civic SI
    2000 Civic SI sedan

Pontiac: Hopefully with a current license with Chevy you could pick up some Pontiacs
    98-02 Trans Am
    Late 80s Firebird
    08-09 G8
    09 G6 GXP

Dodge:
    06 Ram SRT-10

​Hyundai:
    2015 Sonata 2.0T

Nissan:
    any year 350z (this is so much better than the 370z, truly a fan favorite)

I'll leave this off here, I have plenty more but I don't want to get too crazy with it, i'm trying to recommend cars you would already have the ability to easily do with your licenses and relationships.
    I personally add the cars listed to our suggested cars master list that everyone at the studio has access to, so your suggestions are being heard. We just can't pack the game full of every car we like due to various reasons. But yo ur voice is being heard and we like hearing it! :)
  • smitty1982smitty1982 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Chevrolet Sonic RS
    Chevrolet cobalt SS turbocharged
    Chevrolet El Camino SS
    Do people actually race Bugatti's? I'm pretty sure their insurance company would be against it. Either way, good suggestion!
  • 1uvakind1uvakind Registered Users 15 Posts
    how about a z06 for goodness sake preferably the 500hp version maybe a 12 or 13 yr model... i like to suggest nice cars the people can afford to build and race rather than buy them and cant afford to build or if u build it takes to much damage
  • jay doggyjay doggy Registered Users 1 Posts
    1999-2005 Lexus gs
    1987 Chevy monte carlo
    And something that's not in games
    87 Chevy El Camino
    Well hell let's get a 98 Chevy Tahoe
  • brav0manbrav0man Registered Users 269 Posts
    How about the:
    Ford GT90
    2005 Ford Mustang GT-R concept
    2005 Shelby GT-1 Concept
  • Ducktape631Ducktape631 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please add the BMW i8. It is amazzing, and a very unique vehicle. I hope BMW is not stingy about licensing...
    Thanks for the input! Everyone seems to love the BMW cars :)
  • tomthebomb99tomthebomb99 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Boss 302 new or old one, and Mercedes Benz
  • 3rdwin3rdwin Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think y'all really need to add the

Infiniti G35 ( AKA Nissan Skyline 350gt)

Infiniti G37 ( AKA Nissan Skyline 370gt)

since y'all already have the Nissan license.

I would really love to see my own car in the game! G35!
    G35!!!! We shall only hope.
  • xXCrimsonchaosXxxXCrimsonchaosXx Registered Users 1 Posts
    1967 Pontiac firebird
  • streetxrstreetxr Registered Users 38 Posts
    PLEASE!!!! add the 96-2000 Camaro z28 or ss.