Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

KINDA QUIET OUT HERE

OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
Boy I thought the forum would be blowing up by now but all I here is crickets does everybody know it's back. Is it time zones or what? HELLO HELlo hello

Comments

• DavieHavieDavieHavie Registered Users 7 Posts
    In florida it is 1:00 AM so yeh it could be the time zones. Also the forums aren't too lively yet, but im sure they will get there in time :)
  • Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    I think most people just don't know that it's up and working again.
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    Yeah just a few of us dedicated fans who checked in everyday waiting for it to come back up
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I've noticed a lot of people that I had friended in the beginning don't even play anymore.. So in their case I'm sure they don't care for the forum if they don't care for the game.. Cheaters and hackers are ruining it.
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    I've noticed the same thing MD. Jaxon97 for 1. I have a dew others that I used to chat with, but they don't play anymore
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    Nobody wants to play BECAUSE OF THE F**KIN HACKING (HINT HINT CIE). It's ridiculous.
  • Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    Nobody wants to play BECAUSE OF THE F**KIN HACKING (HINT HINT CIE). It's ridiculous.
    Hackers fooled me once, and they'll never get me again. A hacker always has 25-50 cars. I always check out there cars. And most you see won't even be fully upgraded. You look at my cars, I have 15, and almost all of them are maxed out. They don't need maxed out cars to win since they're hacking.
  • Decay™Decay™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    So far I've been lucky and haven't been screwed by a hacked car. But then again, I rarely race for pinks. Hopefully they can do something about it though
  • BOORAJBOORAJ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Yes, the hackers are clearly ruining this game. I can't remember the last time I actually raced in a room about 1665... where the hackers usually hang out to steal highly tuned cars.
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    How do they steal cars? I don't understand the whole hacker thing.
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    Not all who have more than 20 cars are hackers and cheaters. I have lots of friends who have more than 40 cars and plays legit. I myself has 20+ cars and i never cheated. I just wanted to collect all the different cars in game and i spend real cash on it.