Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Thinking about quitting

Not that cie/glu cares but I really am thinking of quitting. Game works just fine when I make purchases but everything else is a mess. Tie glitch out of hand. Servers always down when turf starts. Special offers are a joke- 10-15 out of 20 never pay. Seriously do you guys not care about the players? You guys have iOS and android that aren't 100% then release pc. But it's the players fault. If everyone stood together and didn't play anymore and make any purchases I'm sure you guys would fix everything real fast. Then you guys post you are aware of the tie glitch and we should feel good because they aren't as good as us so they have to do it and wait for update to fix. Yeah that makes everything better. How about shut down pc till you guys do another update. Which in this update there will probably be fuzzy dice to hang on our rear view mirrors. I should have won 8 cars in last turf and over 1 million cash. But guess what I won?! NOTHING because of stupid ass tie glitch. Racer showdown same bs! 5 pinks and 0 cars won because of tie glitch. You guys are barely ever here and barely answer any questions. And don't even get me started on the forum. You got 1 million post about black magic and voodoo and whatever bs. I try to post something it will take 10 minutes. All it says is working. Forum is the hardest worker of all. I had a issue I sent in a ticket on 2-1-15. I haven't even got a single response other then the automated reply saying you received my ticket and I'm out 7-10 days. I understand you guys are here to make money. Just wish you guys would understand without us paying players there is no money

Comments

• Options
    Keni-1990Keni-1990 Registered Users 49 Posts
    I agree friend it is an absolute joke..!

GET IT SORTED RR ..
  • Options
    NavyVetNavyVet Registered Users 182 Posts
    Very well stated, and I have to agree 100% the game issues are just STUPID at this point. I hope one of the administrators chimes in on this topic, I doubt it but we'll see. Oh and this is just my OPINION....Under glow lights...REALLY....dumbest thing EVER, EVER added to the game!!!!
  • Options
    Push it to the limitPush it to the limit Registered Users 329 Posts
    Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I highly doubt a admin will chime in also as they really don't care. And YES underglow is extremely dumb. This is 1996!
  • Options
    Push it to the limitPush it to the limit Registered Users 329 Posts
    Another thing. I may be wrong but this is how I feel. I feel like some of these glitches, hacks, and scams are not fixed because cie/glu don't want to fix since it will make extra income. Think about it, a trading system could have been done since the beginning. Never has. But scammers have been out since the beginning and someone gets a car scammed from them or lost because of a glitch or a hack they replace the car. That equals more money. Think back when there was car rating hack in turf. Back around when turf first started. How many people lost cars? I know I lost a furai with 200 gem paint and 500 gem rims. That's 2700 gems lost for nothing. Now go look at how much it will cost to replace. I sent it a ticket for that and never was done for me. Also lost a gem camaro with million dollar rims same way nothing was done. And if you guys made cash to purchase for a reasonable price many would buy from you guys. Instead of being greedy. Seriously $100 for 1 million?! That's insane. So it's going to cost say 1 million for class, over 1 million to max it and say 250k for rims. So a person is going to spend $250 on 1 car! WTF! Question for everyone, say you could buy game cash from the game $100 for 100 million, how many would buy? Now being $100 for 1 million how many buy? Honest question for you guys....are you guys wanting to build this game to be around for a long long time or are you guys trying to make most amount of money possible then say **** everyone and the game be done? To me that's what it looks like. Every thing done is about making more money. Crates need gems you get bs from the crates. More money. Racer showdown more money. Turf more money. Game bugs more and more. At this point I don't even know what I'm saying or if im making any sense.