Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

shutting down RR on FB good idea (sarcasm)

outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
good idea lose more player/money i didn't wasted money and time on this game just to get slap in the face with this bs now I'm not going to be able to play for a month due to the fact that i do not own any devices that i could play on and i might as well just quit and also you could do the stupid TIE glitch on mobile device

good job cie/glu you guys know how too make the community happy (sarcasm)

Comments

• Scorpion's HeartScorpion's Heart Registered Users 117 Posts
    lol. you should blame pc/fb players who was using tie-glitch for scamming players. not the developers!!!
    so far this is the best option to stop tie-glitch for now. right decision glu
  • Push it to the limitPush it to the limit Registered Users 329 Posts
    Where did you see pc is getting shut down? Oh and real nice of you to teach others how to tie glitch on mobile devices. Idiot
  • pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    I think the device player out weigh the pc player anyway so they would do better keeping the people on devices happy ty glu. its too easy to cheat on pc.
  • outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    blame pc user but if anyone does the glitch on a mobile device its okay who cares

F all those legit players on pc who care about them am i right?

if glu would of made a trading system none of this bs would be going on right now but its seems no one wants that
    Wait so your saying because we don't have a trading system that's why people are doing that tie glitch? So it's like a protest right?
    And saying you legit in one breath and Youll show anyone tie glitch on mobile devices in another breath is hilarious
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    I don't give a shit if you can't play anymore because you don't own a mobile device. When they merged with Android, anyone with an old iPhone coulnt play anymore. And this had nothing to do with cheating... Facebook/PC was just a bad idea I hope they correct by getting rid of it. If you're not convinced, watch that bot racing video... Facebook is nothing but trouble... Hope they shot it down for good!