Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Report an Issue - Android

Comments

• AristosAristos Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Aris95
    Your Device: HTC One m8
    Your OS version: 4.4.4

Detailed Description of your issue:After the update the grip on all my cars is set to stock even thought I have the latest tires installed. I even tried buying different tires but the grip stays the same.
  • S81FINS81FIN Registered Users 3 Posts
    S81Fin user,mobile galaxy s4. Cant buy car...it says not enough gems..not nice cos its turf war and points stays 0 =(
  • chinmikey95fochinmikey95fo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been saving for a R class for a long time, finally a R sale, I have gems, but can't purchase it, can someone assist, I have screenshots, user id is CHINMIKEY95FO, device smasung s3, thanks
  • bigblubigblu Registered Users 17 Posts
    IGN big Blu
    Galaxy S4
    Bought my new corvette... sunk a bunch of money into it.... wondering why I can't use it in turf. I'm not the smartest guy in the world but pretty sure that was made in the us. Still can't upgrade parts or buy any cash cars. When us this going to be fixed?
  • BsShxtBsShxt Registered Users 4 Posts
    In reading through the listed bugs for 3.0,for the most part I wasn't having any of them. Now that Cie/Glu puts out 3.1.0 I have everyone of the issues and a lot more. No on can challenge me, I get connecting and the waiting sign and then the could not connect message, after about one minute of my life. I can challenge the same person with no problems however. This would be great except for turf or showdown when I have to challenge everyone and either pink or chicken. Luckily I'm decent at this game so most likely I will pink but I will be getting challenged and lose about 50% of my races.

I cannot send a help ticket through the game.... AT ALL!!!

When building a car it takes so long to install a part I actually went back and installed some twice, which shouldn't be possible, so now I have 5 parts installing on the exhaust system. Kinda odd when there are only 3 parts possible to install at one time.

Friends list takes forever to load and if I try to join someone..... Well let's just say I won't be doing that too much.

I had to click the claim button so many times on my showdown car I finally gave up. About three minutes later the reward pops up and I did finally get the car and cash. Oh btw, when you decided it was a great time to put this piece of garbage update out, right at the last 15 minutes of the showdown, I was in 115 place going for the gold car, which I know I could have gotten, and I got restart error and it wouldn't let me back on until I updated and rebooted my device. I got back on to showdown with 45 seconds left and I got screwed out of gold. Thanks for that....

I am certain I will run into more problems with this latest innovation but for now, just get me back to the way it was running with the 3.0 update. I suggest scrapping 3.1 all together as it has to be worse for almost anyone. And before you even suggest your go to response: I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game today, when I had time and still have all the above problems. If by chance you review my account cie/Glu you will see the amount I have spent in both time and money on this game and would hope you want to keep a customer like me at least a little happy. I am sure I am not the only one who does help your bank account out but I am not one of the ones that races for free on your app all day.

Thanks,

Racer name: IDONTKEEPCARS
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Android Version 4.4.2
  • SS BLAZESS BLAZE Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ithe issue I had is during this past racer showdown, before the event ended it showed my rank to be 1500+ after the calculating time it shows n/a as my rank, what could cause this.
    Ign is the same as my handle here
    Device is sgh-t999l running a custom ROM that reports as a SGH-t999
    Os version is 4.4.4 KitKat aosp
  • thurlowweedthurlowweed Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hello I'm iBAKE Racer I have a Samsung S4 on Android 4.2.2 OS.

I bought your shipyard packs and received 3 matte black paint jobs, I didn't use any of them and they're just gone. I got them and tried to use them 10 minutes later and they weren't there. I have 35 slots and only 16 were full.

Also when I go to put glow wheels on the Pandora while in my inventory, then Pandora disappears and I have to back out then come back to the main room and it shows back up.

• IBIGSAMIBIGSAM Registered Users 1 Posts
    PLEASE HELP!! I emailed support through the website on Dec 13th because I can't through the game and said below:

Hi, for some reason I can not email using the in game customer support and this is a constant problem. I'm not sure what happened but, last night I was upgrading my Viper ACR-X and now this morning when I checked it and started to finish upgrading it to the max A BUNCH of the steps are on the "stock" level and not where I had them at stage 2. Some of the upgrades are where they are supposed to be but the majority are not and I was wondering what happened and if you can fix this bc it is the car I am using for turf wars... PLEASE HELP!!

They replied 16 DAYS LATER with this:

###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###

Abrar Khan | December 29, 2014 | 07:39 -0600

Dear Racer,

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Please create a ticket in the SDK version of the game, in order to help you. Create a ticket means you need to contact us from the Game using "?" option which is present in the main menu. You need to read a FAQ before you can contact us.

Regards,

Abrar Khan

ben mccloud | December 13, 2014 | 09:21 -0600

So today I write them back ONCE AGAIN with this:

That is the whole problem, I CAN'T!!!! I have tried to tell you guys that like 15 times, it wil NOT let me... it always says ''Oops, something went wrong.'' No matter how I fill that form out. I have completed the blueprints for 2 Chevelle's 3 Challenger Hellcat's AND a Charger Hellcat that DID NOT get delivered to my garage. Over the Christmas holiday I spent over $150 on the game in gems and I just want the stuff that I paid to get or I want reimbursed the gems or money I spent. I do have the proof that I spent the money on google play and I'm sure there is someway they would be able to track where it was spent I am using my Verizon Galaxy S5 running KitKat 4.4.4 if that helps in any way... I don't know what to do?

Can someone please help me with this situation. I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT!!
  • gallows waygallows way Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey im lovin the game so far but I just wanted to point out that the sponsor missions to connect google play and facebook dont work. Ive done both and recieved no reward
  • gallows waygallows way Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey im lovin the game so far but I just wanted to point out that the sponsor missions to connect google play and facebook dont work. Ive done both and recieved no reward
  • StevoVIIIStevoVIII Registered Users 33 Posts
    Android problems!!!!! Not getting gems for fully completed surveys. Not getting gems for downloaded and details met for apps. Getting restart errors after every 3 parts installed. Have gotten multiple low service warning not being able to race with full wifi. Rpm jumps during lights, making tires spin off the line. Should have over 842 gems from doing surveys and apps. Game is getting frustrating to play and deal with! Don't want to spend money on it when the free stuff isn't working either.
  • MALIEMALIE Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game not allowing me to stay in a lobby... Everytime i join a lobby the game exits back to my garage ..
  • vSelfMadevSelfMade Registered Users 19 Posts
    There is a bug going around where when u bet someone or bet pinks and they dont deny or accept it and it says they have timed out and i lost my car! First time i lost $100,000 but it gave it back to me later that day. Earlier today i bet pinks with my viper and it did the same thing and it still hasnt gave me back my viper and i bought the 32 gem hood and $75,000 rims for it. They need to fix this and give me my car back!
    Your Racer Name: VSELFMADE
    Your Device: Android, Samsung galaxy S4
    Your OS version: 4.4.2

Detailed Description of your issue: I offered pinkslip bet to a guy in a Scion TC and it did the full 30 second countdown and said racer had timed out. It then gave me a error on my screen saying i needed to restart the game. I did that and i got back on and my Maxed Viper had been lost and said i need to replace it and i didnt even race
    What Happened? I just explained it
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): 2012 SRT viper GTS Maxed with the Carbon Hood and $75000 Volk Rims
    Opponent Name: It didnt tell me. It said he timed out so i didnt get to race him. only challenge him.
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): Scion TC
    Time of issue: Around 1 PM PST
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes. it happened with me yesterday during turf wars S class event when i bet $100,000 it did the same thing but 12 hours later it gave me my $100,000 back
    If so what are the steps? IDK it happened randomly. Only when i do high stakes bets
  • One Ok RockOne Ok Rock Registered Users 13 Posts
    Getting no videos in Free earn germs & Cash............Whenever i open Free germs & cash it always say no video at the moment or it load for several minites then says no video at the moment.
    Am using an S4 mini android vr 4.2.2
    am in Mauritius
  • OhSoLifeOhSoLife Registered Users 23 Posts
    Your Racer Name: OhSoLife
    Your Device: Samsung Galaxy S5
    Your OS version: Lollipop

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened? I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I recently updated to Lollipop yesterday. I dowloaded the updated version of Racing Rivals today. I have encountered this error constantly, After every race is done the game automatically restarts. After I cross the finish line the racing recap with the stats do not appear. It just restarts. The game will be updated with the money I won from the race even the damage after it restarts

Your Car (Year, Make and Model): Every car in my garage
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue: 2/10/2015 as of 5pm
    Is this issue repeatable? After Every Race
    If so what are the steps? Uninstalled twice issue keeps repeating
  • ChrisjstiltnerChrisjstiltner Registered Users 81 Posts
    when i try to log in to rivals its saying user data failure please help,my rivals name is chris stiltner.
  • angeloangelo Registered Users 3 Posts
    oi fix the bluddy problem with the new update all me and half the globe get is a blank screen and we can't enter the game!!!!! fix this please! how is it that you guys always have problems with updates? get a proper IT team!
  • angeloangelo Registered Users 3 Posts
    also see my post about including a new category of cars to the game its Opel- 2.0L Gse Kadette, Opel Opc, opel Astra 2.0L etc plz guys been asking this since you guys first came out with this game and still nothing? some valued customer huh?
  • AdmirsulAdmirsul Registered Users 2 Posts
    I Lost everthing due to a google login in error when i try to link the account error code (500)

Your Racer Name:ASPHALT PROTO 189
    Your Device: ios & android tablet
    Your OS version: 8.3+
    Email : azunaki@gmail.com
    Detailed Description of your issue:It started by everytime i won a race the game would kick me out then i made a Gem purchases and the game kicked me out and i tryed to logback in and it gave me error 500 . I tryed reistalling the game and fallowed all kind of stuff but now when i try to link my google account with it it gives me a error code (500)
    What Happened? gives me a error code (500)
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): i will put a picture in the page
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue:Friday /2/13/2014
    Is this issue repeatable? yas
    If so what are the steps? everytime when i try to link the acocunt it gives me error code 500
  • Allstar LuiAllstar Lui Registered Users 3 Posts
    Good day. I have installed the game on galaxy tab2 (Android) game starts fine. and I finish the (launch when light turns red) race. after completing that I click onto next (see how you do against opponent) the screen says loading for about 6-10 seconds then the game shuts down and I am back onto tablet home page. when I re-open the game it restarts first race again and then crashes again. ive tried re-installing and got same result.

Please Help. thank you
  • RangerBurnsRangerBurns Registered Users 1 Posts
    Everytime I try to sell my concept car the game restarts. I can sell other cars, just not that one.
  • brent623brent623 Registered Users 19 Posts
    User name, future hellcat owner
    device, Samsung tab 4
    Version, 4.4.2

Since the server crash yesterday, the game shuts down at random times. Has shut down at start up, garage, campaign, lobby, driver challenge and even when attempting to upload profile photo. I have force stopped but it is still happening. Thank you for your help.
    I just lost my whole account! I had over 100 cars and I have the email for the account. I also have proof that I've spent over $1,000 on that account in the last few months! This seems like a scam to me by GLU. I need to know how to get my cars and my account back. This is over a years worth of work! I'm going to have to file a suit against GLU and Google, this is just as bad as stealing ones property. IF YOU HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN WE CAN FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST GLU. IT IS NOT LEGAL FOR GLU TO TAKE SOMETHING AWAY THAT YOU'VE PAID FOR! IF YOU HAVE PAID MONEY AND LOST CARS, OR LOST ACCOUNT, YOU CAN GET IN ON THIS CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST GLUE GAMES AND GOOGLE. CONTACT ME AT Info@NoExcusesEntertainment.com for more info and to get the lawyers information. WE DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS. A COMPANY IS NOT ALLOWED TO STEAL FROM YOU!
    I just lost my whole account! I had over 100 cars and I have the email for the account. I also have proof that I've spent over $1,000 on that account in the last few months! This seems like a scam to me by GLU. I need to know how to get my cars and my account back. This is over a years worth of work! I'm going to have to file a suit against GLU and Google, this is just as bad as stealing ones property. IF YOU HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN WE CAN FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST GLU. IT IS NOT LEGAL FOR GLU TO TAKE SOMETHING AWAY THAT YOU'VE PAID FOR! IF YOU HAVE PAID MONEY AND LOST CARS, OR LOST ACCOUNT, YOU CAN GET IN ON THIS CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST GLUE GAMES AND GOOGLE. CONTACT ME AT Info@NoExcusesEntertainment.com for more info and to get the lawyers information. WE DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS. A COMPANY IS NOT ALLOWED TO STEAL FROM YOU!
    Have you lost your account that you've paid money on? Have you lost all of your cars or access to your account for Racing Rivals by GLU? THEN YOU CAN BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! It is known that GLU, CEI and Google are deleting accounts of those who have spent lots of money on the game, or ones that have lots of cars. They are doing this because they want people to start over on they're games and spend more money. They've figured that if they've paid once, more they 50% of people wont argue, they'll just pay again. So they are doing this to steal your money!!!!! Google, GLU, CEI or ANY of these companies DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to delete your account after you've been playing and paying money to play! If you want to become part of a class action lawsuit against GLU, Google and CEI then please re-post this comment, and also email Info@NoExcusesEntertainment.com TOGETHER WE CAN STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM STEALING FROM US!
    GLU is a SCAMMING COMPANY! THEY CAN NOT CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU HAVE SPENT MONEY ON IT! THAT IS THEFT! To sell you something then take it away is THEFT! GLU with the help of Google are stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from individuals by deleting they're accounts so they can get customers to spend more money! THIS IS ILLEGAL! And they will continue to do this if we don't fight them!!! Have you lost your account that you've paid money on? Have you lost all of your cars or access to your account for Racing Rivals by GLU? THEN YOU CAN BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! It is known that GLU, CEI and Google are deleting accounts of those who have spent lots of money on the game, or ones that have lots of cars. They are doing this because they want people to start over on they're games and spend more money. They've figured that if they've paid once, more they 50% of people wont argue, they'll just pay again. So they are doing this to steal your money!!!!! Google, GLU, CEI or ANY of these companies DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to delete your account after you've been playing and paying money to play! If you want to become part of a class action lawsuit against GLU, Google and CEI then please re-post this comment, and also email Info@NoExcusesEntertainment.com TOGETHER WE CAN STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM STEALING FROM US!
    My account has been deleted! Am I suppose to put the info to the account here so someone can hack it? That's another issue by GLU. They'll allow your account to be hacked and they won't do nothing about it. My account iBAKEEntertainment@gmail.com has been deleted. This account has had over $1,000 (US dollars) spent on it in the last 3 - 4 months, now the account is just GONE! I played last night, woke up and it won't load user data. This is just like theft. I had over 100 cars, some of them were won in turf wars! I want to know how to get my account back, or my money! NOWHERE does it say that I must play at my own risk and that I could lose EVERYTHING over nothing and they don't have to give it back! THAT IS THEFT PLAIN AND SIMPLE! We are going to file a class action lawsuit against GLU, Google and CEI! Since GLU won't even contact me about fixing the issue! If you have had GLU steal from you please contact us at Info@NoExcusesEntertainment.com.
    I lost my whole account iBAKE Racing (email iBAKEEntertainment@gmail.com) I have spent over $1,000 in 3-4 months on this game and I just lost everything! GLU stole everything from me! Over 100 cars that I worked my *** off to get! Racer showdown cars even turf war cars! GLU can not sell you something then take it away! This is horrible! I need this to be fixed ASAP. If this doesn't get fix I will have to file theft charges and do what necessary legal actions it takes to get my cars and account back. Please email me at Info@NoExcusesEntertainment.com or iBAKEEntertainment@gmail.com to let me know that this problem as been fixed. Thank you
  • kdm worldkdm world Registered Users 1 Posts
    Kdm world
    android galaxy 2
    Can you guys look into the tie message that keeps coming up I just race pinks against pinks 121 he was racing a 2015 mclaren 650s coupe and I clearly won the race and waiting for the result that message came up my user name is kdm world pls look into this problem ...
  • NINJA CUSTOM 551NINJA CUSTOM 551 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been waiting for a reply for weeks and I haven't heard anything back...I lost my account and had to start all over...I've spent alot of time and money and I would like my stuff back...I'm playing on a Droid s5...my lost account name is NINJA CUSTOM 551 and my new account name is REDNINJA13...I had some good card I can't replace...the sad part is nobody wants to reply back to me at all