Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

tie hack

Try2pasTry2pas Registered Users 11 Posts
How is it that 50% of people playing can do the tie hack?? I'm ready to delete game it's not right or fair and it's been going on for to long and nothing is being done

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    The tie races are currently working as they should but our development team is looking into options to prevent abuse.
  • Options
    KDAZKDAZ Registered Users 96 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4035581]The tie races are currently working as they should but our development team is looking into options to prevent abuse.[/QUOTE]

BullS$#1T.....how can your tie before the race even ends?!?!? I'm seeing a lot of people spend actual money on this game and get robbed...not cool!!!!
  • Options
    As stated before, this is something we are working on.
  • Options
    hmoobh8wjhmoobh8wj Registered Users 23 Posts
    @[RR] Sparkle are they remove FB off PC now? any info on this? i hear but i dont see any info where it show that you guy are taking it off at. so are you guy?
  • Options
    redstarbelgraderedstarbelgrade Registered Users 22 Posts
    I've had results as tie after a race few times up until last night some dude challenged I accepted the race then right after first light the dude fouled and result came up as race was a tie, lol I didn't even launch yet ffs. before this I wasn't really diggin why people are constantly complaining about the tie glitch in lobby chat every time I join, ridiculous number of racers bringin it up it must be outta control. hoping this crap gets sorted fast.. surely theres a fix somewhere. obviously it's just not right for the large number of legit racers
    ".. you cant kill me, i was born dead"
  • Options
    redstarbelgraderedstarbelgrade Registered Users 22 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4047402]As stated before, this is something we are working on.[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup:
    ".. you cant kill me, i was born dead"
  • Options
    Prego HTXPrego HTX Registered Users 10 Posts
    Everyone i pinks does the tie glitch i play on my phone and i had spent about 100 bucks on the game and lost all my cars cause of this glitch
  • Options
    Turbo Bullitt 14Turbo Bullitt 14 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I have watched my garage steadily get decimated as a result of the tie hack/cheat over the past weeks. Over 50 times I won pinks against maxed class R cars, mainly RX7-GT Specs and Stellas, with a few Nismo GT3s, only to end in a tie. This cheating has destroyed the game for me and left my garage in utter ruin. This has made over a 50 car difference, and several million $. I simply cannot fathom why this has been allowed to continue for so long unabated and undeterred, without any assurance of a fix or compensation. The victims of this cheating are the honest player, like myself and many here. The cheaters should have their cars stripped and distributed to the honest players who they tie cheated, then banned for life. The only thing which will keep me playing this game is to see a complete fix AND restitution in the form of a return of lost cars (meaning those which I SHOUD HAVE WON from the cheaters). It is pathetic this has gone on so long.
    Disappointed.
    IGN: Turbo Bullitt 14
  • Options
    I am not sure how this is shrinking your garage as no one loses their car from a tie result. If you are racing someone and you get the tie result, until our fix is in (and there will be one) DON'T race them again.
  • Options
    hmoobh8wjhmoobh8wj Registered Users 23 Posts
    are they remove FB off PC now? any info on this? i hear but i dont see any info where it show that you guy are taking it off at. so are you guy?
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4060692]I am not sure how this is shrinking your garage as no one loses their car from a tie result. If you are racing someone and you get the tie result, until our fix is in (and there will be one) DON'T race them again.[/QUOTE]

Sparkle, I race for pinks at every opportunity, which is an integral part of the game's entertainment value to me, as it is other veteran players. Once in a while, I foul or lose a car fairly to a player during pinks (therefore my garage shrinks). However, when I win such as a rematch, which is more often, I am supposed to be awarded a car. When the tie hack occurs, obviously no car is given. As a net result, my garage shrinks. This is not a complicated concept. For clarity: Out of my last 100 pinks races, approx. 3/4ths resulted in a tie due to cheaters. That is 75 cars which should have been in my garage which aren't. I perhaps fairly lost 30% of my pinks races and fouled off another 5-10%. The net result is a severely hurt garage which otherwise would be healthy. All due to cheaters. It's NOT about the tie that causes players to lose cars, rather their inability to lose during pinks which throws the results way off. Usually when I lose a car to a tie cheater it is the first time I race them. It's only upon rematch when they "tie" me that I realize I just lost a car to a cheater. If this is anyway unclear, I don't know what else to say.
  • Options
    When is this "Fix" expected to be released? Will it involve compensation for damages? What about the cheaters, will they be in any way punished or held accountable? I want the cars owed to me.
  • Options
    This is a constant process and we often update issues without a full update. Thank you for your concern.
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4074480]This is a constant process and we often update issues without a full update. Thank you for your concern.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply, but can you please answer any of the questions? When is this "Fix" expected to be released? Will it involve compensation for damages? What about the cheaters, will they be in any way punished or held accountable? I want the cars owed to me.