Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Giveaway!!!!!

Over. People Seem to like the idea of Enrique9131 so You just got yourself 500k ^^ pm me pls to Collect You price. To all the others im sorry You couldnt get a Prize this time so good luck next Time ^^

Comments

• TyommsTyomms Registered Users 10 Posts
    From the rich, you can give to the poor. Poor being me. What I've gotten, I've earned or bought. With money I saved on the game
  • HECHOENMEXICOHECHOENMEXICO Registered Users 31 Posts
    you pick a car from ur garage and people hve to guess how much horsepower it has :)
  • Enrique9131Enrique9131 Registered Users 318 Posts
    My idea is that you give the cars away by doing a raffle and putting the peoples names that comment in this post in a jar and you pick the names out of that jar and giving the cars to them.
  • God playerGod player Registered Users 25 Posts
    You should have two friends or starters in game and have them race for the prize but make sure it's a fair chance tho
  • Prospect0Prospect0 Registered Users 220 Posts
    i want cars !! why u quit?
  • 80 mm turbo80 mm turbo Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think you should give the 500k who needs it. I just lost 4 of my cars due to hackers and could really use it but the raffle idea is the best so far. But with that said you should do the same with the money too just to make it fair
  • Roony vdubRoony vdub Registered Users 89 Posts
    I think you should mix raffle and race idea pull to names have to equal cars put a name to each person then race and give prize to winner would be fun as hell
  • God playerGod player Registered Users 25 Posts
    Yeah the raffle is a good idea take 10 friends and put them in a jar and pick one but choose 10 new friends every day
  • Antwan1765Antwan1765 Registered Users 1,572 Posts
    Maybe guess the ratings of the cars? N who ever guesses right, gets the ca r n the runner up gets a small cash prize?
  • MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Keep this post bumper pls. Ill give cars each day and rrc for a few days starting tomorrow
    Hey Mr Todd honestly can do the guessing of the cars because I know them all but hosting a showdown in multiplayer should be great with restrictions of course but may the best racer win the cars and I have seen your garage you have some good cars.
    Bump bump bump for my good friend
  • Boosted Skyline R34Boosted Skyline R34 Registered Users 155 Posts
    You could do contest where people have to guess a number you have chosen, and who ever is closest wins
  • TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Join lobby's and whoever challenges u first u raise to what u wanna give em then u change lobbies and repeat
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • iGodRacerriGodRacerr Registered Users 182 Posts
    I agree with Enrique , the raffle sounds like a great idea , select random people that commented and put there name in a jar sounds fun
  • FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    You should go back and look at who got scammed and for what. If they don't have many cars you should donate one to them.
    But if you have a maxed zonda you obviously don't need money or cars
    Bump bump bump for my friend
  • iGodRacerriGodRacerr Registered Users 182 Posts
    Bump for a legit guy
  • steve237steve237 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Close ur eyes. Scroll thru ur cars.BOOM. u havthe car. Then do the same on ur friends list. Go back and forth until u decide to stop. BANG. u have a person. Then deletd that person after they won. POW. giveaway complete. Hopefully u have 200 cars
  • B U B B L E SB U B B L E S Registered Users 126 Posts
    Good luck if you want to sale supra tell me..
    Ign supra garage
    1 hour legt. Good luck ^^
  • bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Raffle sounds like a decent idea, or give them away to legit members u have dealt with before without being scammed
    OVER. Check First post the See who won