Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Launch

Lord FaulkinLord Faulkin Registered Users 36 Posts
Is there a secret to mastering the launch? I try to get as close to the green but for some reason I am unable to launch in the 050 range. I am always in the 200 range, any advise?

Comments

• OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I listen to the tones with the lights kinda like stopping the flow on the gas nozzel out of 2000+ runs my best RT. is 002
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    I turn off the sound and watch the lights. I do pretty well that way.
  • hzrdhzrd Registered Users 40 Posts
    Like OICU said a good way to hit better RTs is by listening to the sound of the lights. If you get the rhythm of the sounds down it really helps with your RT.
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    when the light hits 1, i launch.
  • NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    Sound actually helps me get perfect launch most times. Just gotta practice a bit.
  • iProxicideiProxicide Registered Users 34 Posts
    There is no secret on the launch, it's all in your fingers.
  • Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    I got really good at launches because I play so much. There isn't really a trick to it. You'll get better at it over time. I normally never go over 0.100 now.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I usually rev up to perfect with the sound of the lights. ex. yellow rev release, yellow rev release, green rev launch. haha does that make any sense?
  • OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    In real NHRA drags a0.000 lite is a perfect red lite a .004 is considered a perfect RT in general
  • Lord FaulkinLord Faulkin Registered Users 36 Posts
    Sounds like I just need too practice. Thanks for the advise!
  • Lord FaulkinLord Faulkin Registered Users 36 Posts
    I see an American Graffiti fan!
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    Yes Sir! I love that coupe