Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

report player

Facough127Facough127 Registered Users 5 Posts
Can there be.a direct report added to.the report.player.avatar / inappropriate name tab.? This way it makes it easier to report a player of suspected cheating ie: using a hack this way the lobby,racer info,car type ect. Also my info car wise. And race details ie race ra e results so the appropriate action. An be taken to ensure.a.clean fair.race.making Racing RI also the best clean game around . Thank u for ur time

Comments

• Options
    crazytrain757crazytrain757 Registered Users 51 Posts
    i agree to this in some aspects. However what is to keep people from using it on other racers that aren't cheating and just have boost or a faster car. I agree totally that the people who are cheating should not be in the game.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    I will pass along the feedback and see what can be done.
  • Options
    Barricade234Barricade234 Registered Users 3 Posts
    How can i get XX Madn3ss XX banned
    He said he would give me his Mclaren for my maxed Furai he said you go first so i trusted him and he scammed me
  • Options
    traviss45traviss45 Registered Users 1,303 Posts

How can i get XX Madn3ss XX banned

He said he would give me his Mclaren for my maxed Furai he said you go first so i trusted him and he scammed me

unfortunatley man that isnt how it works. glu does not recognize scammers. you trade at your risk. all you can do is report him in the scammer section so nobody else gets scammed
    legit dealer, Trump sucks, IGN VIRUZ MODZ

• Options
    Is there a Team on Racing Rivals that Points out Scammers
  • Options
    What does Glu Recognize
  • Options
    Jose2CruzJose2Cruz Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do i report a scammer because i was scammed by someone called legit real deals and he said that he would give me two cars for my cougar that i just got and i said okay and we pinks then he ends taking my car and unfriending me
  • Options
    SPEEDCAMSPEEDCAM Registered Users 1 Posts
    Racing rivals unfortunately does not care about scammers unless someone is hacking their system I got scammed 1.5 mil to racer name BPS7201 who also scammed 3 other teammates before quitting and unfriending glue needs to give this racer some attention as it is people like this who give racing rivals bad rep thanks
  • Options
    EDWARDKENEDWARDKEN Registered Users 19 Posts
    PRINCI DERECK which cheating me a FORD GT
    pls beware of this guy

Admin
  • Options
    Brandonz15Brandonz15 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Every One watch out for X Skull Rider X. He will scam you and in front of his own team to get cars from you. He also uses inappropriate language