Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Hoodsta = hustle the scammer!

CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
Admin here can check his IP address. And please banned his IP address to prevent this low life shiit to scams again. Why i said Hoodsta is hustle? 1.he just joined here and start selling like a he used to be here. 2.check his pinks leaderboard he won pinks 100++ cars in a short time and he is not playing turfs! He might be pinks the cars from hustle to Hoodsta.

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

Prev1

Comments

• CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
    RR fox u should do something! At least check hustle and Hoodsta IP address! Unless u dont give a f bout scammer who scams here!

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu

• 808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    I made a list of the cars that xhustlex got and it match on HOODSTA
    I know your going to start selling cars again and hit the big $$$!
    TeeEnnTee, I'd already sent them a ticket and ask them wheres all xhustlex cars and who the last person he race for pinks.
    Lol owe me $450 bro!
    [RR] FOXX if u need something to investigate this let me know, i get all the transaction that we made and cell no. PayPal , home phone, or screenshots.
    U have all the evidences that he scammed u. If i were u i will make a police report and he will sleep behind bars! U got the screenshot he asked u to pay as a gift and he tricked u.

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu

U got his cellphone and house phone # too right? So it will be easy call his mother and father or let the police settle This mess for u

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu

• Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I have an idea of how to settle this.. I'll hit you both up in game and explain.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    I'll look into this today
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i think i just saw husslte with the same pictures as "the mask" under blackstreet ign
    Yeah I saw that too but he doesn't have those cars, but when I check HOODSTA cars it's match on my list of all xhustlex cars.
  • Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    dam wtf he scammed you for $450 bucks!!! Call pay pal right away and dispute the transaction. (tell paypal you didn't authorize the transaction, since its a online transaction if you say you didn't recieve the item theres no way to prove it and he will win) Also if you payed with credit card call up your cc company and tell them you didn't authorize is at well, the cc company will imediatly hold the money since they dont pay untill 30 days after the transaction them selfs. If you payed straight from you bank paypal is your only option saldy :(. for future reference always use a credit card, credit card companys are you best friends and love not paying and have no problem backing you up for no charge on your part. Trust me I owned my own private server and have been through issues like this many times.

What a douche. seriously thats some ****ed up he would do that to you.

also thats a trip 661 is my area code as well, he must live close to me. I'll go beat him up for you.

edit: any screenshots proving he removed you or is ignoring you after you gave him the $450? (also I tried texting and calling the number he gave you its invalid, I was going to say I tracked the number and live down the street from him and he better pay up)
    U going down u low life scammer kid! U scams people like us! Who got big money! I personally spent more than 1200$ on this game. And im pissed off to hear a wimpy kid scammed an adult who have real cash! RR Fox will hunt u down! No matter where u transfers the car it will be back to 808 champs! U know what? F u scammer! Hoodsta= hustle U r not smart! U just another stupid scammer And get caught by me

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu

• Xlt888Xlt888 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I purchased a car from him last night and the deal was perfect. So I have to go with hoodsta on this one.

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu

FOXX, this is the only thing I want to ask, can i get a list of all 100 last pink that xhustlex did? I know that I won't be getting my money back nor all the cars, rr cash and 18k gems that we made a deal, that's all I'm asking FOXX, email me at t0pm0stchamp@gmail.com, thank you FOXX
    FOXX, can u solve this case so everyone will be scared to scam and u guys won't be getting more email about someone just got scammed. Thank you so much FOXX!
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    If this realty is hustle, honestly bro you need to man up and make this right. Really can't believe you did this. Hustling is one thing but scamming is a pos bitchh move. I really have no clue what happened to you or what made you do this. In life only a few things truly belong to us. Our name is one of them. And you just shitt on your name. I really hope you wake up and decide to make this right. It won't be forgotten but will be forgived. We all make mistakes. It's what we do after the mistakes and how we fix them that make us a man. Right now it's not looking good for you. And I regret ever vouching for you. ATTN:808 CHAMP. Post his real name, address, and phone number.
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Sorry didn't notice all that info already posted on him. Crazy thing, he's like 1 1/2 hours away from me. 808 hit me up in game. We need to talk
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Has anyone tried to find him on Facebook? I don't have a Facebook or I would.. But I would assume with his email and name you'd be able to find him..
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    Wow, just wow. I'm not the one to make false allegations, and I will not torment another player if not proven guilty. BUT if that is you HOODSTA, not only will the funds be refunded back into the original account, but karma will come right back around. Karma always comes back around and it is always a surprise.
    I'm done with this case! ✌️, no way I'm getting anything back anyways.
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Keep looking after him I guess he would try to move the car to other acounts
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    What a mess!!! Sorry to hear Champ!
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Yeah for sure need anything besides real money just ask.
    WOW HOODSTA aka XHUSTLEX ! I told u guys his coming back for the big $$$, thanks to everyone helped me on this case I really appreciate guys, u guys r awesome! THANK YOU FOXX YOUR THE BEST
  • MOTO DRIFTMOTO DRIFT Registered Users 57 Posts
    HOODSTA IS ALREADY SELLING CARS CRAZY THEY WILL EVEN LET HIM CONTINUE PLAYING THIS GAME.
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i would do an auto ban on hoodsta account before he is able to transfer everything..DO IT foxx lol