Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

For sale!

2005 subaru impreza wrx sti ~ 800kobo
1646 toyota supra ~ 300kobo
1667 Rx7 gt spec ~ 450kobo
stock evo x 350kobo
b class subaru impreza wrx sti 100k w/ 75k wheels.

I will do all for 1.8mill if not in bundle what the prices are for each.
IGN: MostDankEver My vouchers : http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/174866-%F0%9F%9A%99%F0%9F%92%B2official-legit-sellers-buyers-list%F0%9F%9A%99%F0%9F%92%B2/page143.
Check em out.

Comments

• Options
    db8kaydb8kay Registered Users 1,513 Posts
    sent friend request looking at evo
  • Options
    Island racerIsland racer Registered Users 120 Posts
    100% legit seller. thanks again
  • Options
    Island racerIsland racer Registered Users 120 Posts
    This guy is a scammer. I posted the pics already. Check my post on Scammed by a LEGIT seller. There you will see proof. I take this vouch back that I left on this page. ****en low life scammer.
  • Options
    Karl 75Karl 75 Registered Users 272 Posts
    If true, and you have the proof, you need to post about him scamming on his vouchers page, so others can see it when checking his vouchers before deals.
  • Options
    JSKILLSPERFECT10JSKILLSPERFECT10 Registered Users 324 Posts
    Lol sup karl looks like i was right after all.. i knew he was gonna start scamming r classes on that other thread but since i blow it up quick he waited n built up more rep n bam lol but 7 mills Really?! Low life pos.. NOW I CAN TELL U DANK. FUK U POS .
  • Options
    Karl 75Karl 75 Registered Users 272 Posts
    I know, I didn't want him to call him a scammer directly without proof, but I knew he was off, and you knew it too. Anyway, bump for this piece of s$@! Scammer
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Tut tut another scum bag exposed seems 9 out of 10 players from legit page 120 and up are scammers more likely the same old lot on new ign's .. haha this games gone to pot over the last two years ....shame
  • Options
    SP LegendSP Legend Registered Users 469 Posts
    It's going to be time for an in game trading option. I think if Cie doesn't take this serious it will be game over for RR. This scamming behavior is getting out of control. I brought this up already long time ago and acused Cie for supporting scammers, this way they can profit ppl from buying new gems. Cie wake up call, you guys are destroying this amazing game. Peace out and hope you scammers get car jacked in real life, then you know how it feels to lose something that you worked for.
  • Options
    Rockstar0886Rockstar0886 Registered Users 79 Posts
    ^^^^what he said^^^