Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ANTI-SCAM TRANSACTION ( CASH ONLY )

DON'T DO TRANSACTIONS WITH ANYONE THAT ISN'T REGISTERED ON THE RACING RIVALS FORUM.
DON'T DO TRANSACTIONS WITH ANYONE THAT DOESNT'T HAVE ANY VOUCHES.
PLEASE CHECK HERE BEFORE DEALING:
http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/174866-%F0%9F%9A%99%F0%9F%92%B2official-legit-sellers-buyers-list%F0%9F%9A%99%F0%9F%92%B2

REQUESTING STICKY POST SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS.

ANTI-SCAM TRANSACTION - By HYPHY

SO LETS SAY I AM SELLING AND BUYING

STEP 1:
DEALER: JOIN ROOM
CONSUMER: JOIN DEALERS ROOM

STEP 2:
DEALER: SEND RACE TO CONSUMER
CONSUMER:ACCEPT AND RAISE TO $25k

STEP 3:
DEALER: ACCEPT.

*RACE STARTS

STEP 4:
CONSUMER: MUST FOUL. ( IF CONSUMER DOESNT FOUL, ABANDON TRANSACTION)

REPEAT THE STEPS ABOVE BUT EVERYTIME CONSUMER RAISES BET, THIS TIME DECREASE IT $15k. (CONSUMERS SAFETY, PREVENTS DEALERS THAT MIGHT SCAM)

REPEAT THE STEPS ABOVE AND KEEP RAISING AND LOWERING THE BET UNTIL AMOUNT OF CASH FOR CAR IS FULFILLED

NOW, I KNOW THIS TAKES TIME BUT ITS ALWAYS BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

TIPS:
No matter how much money is involved, ALWAYS start low and and stay at a medium amount.
THE CHICKEN METHOD IS ALWAYS RISKY!
DEALERS SHOULD ALWAYS SEND RACE!

I WOULD PREFER SLOWLY RAISING THE MONEY LITTLE BY LITTLE. (ex: 10k
SO IF THE CONSUMER DOESNT FOUL, HE TAKES A LITTLE OF WHAT HE HAS ALREADY GIVEN.

CONSUMERS:
DON'T EVER GIVE THE FULL AMOUNT OF MONEY. (WAY TOO RISKY)
IF YOU ARE BUYING A CAR WORTH $100k+ ALWAYS START WITH $10k! ALWAYS!

DEALERS:
MAKE SURE YOU GET THE CASH OR TRADE FIRST!

IF SOMEONE POST A CAR FOR SALE OR TRADE THEY ARE THE SELLER. YOU ARE THE BUYER.
BUYERS WILL ALWAYS GO FIRST!
ALWAYS CHECK FOR VOUCHES! ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS!

YOU SEE ANY FLAWS AND ANY POSSIBILITIES OF A WAY TO SCAM THIS?
POST IT HERE! LETS MAKE IT AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE TO TRY TO PREVENT SCAMS!

Comments

• Options
    SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    This method is NOT safe, only time consuming. The chicken method does not necessarily require one person to raise to pinks and the other to decline. If you agree to do the chicken method, u should also agree on an initial amount.. If it's 10k then one should raise to $10,100 NOT pinks, and the other should decline. ALSO, don't forget that every trader has to start somewhere, therefore not all will have vouches AND even if you have a vouch or two does not necessarily make you legit. Just because you bought a car or two and paid the full amount first does not make you legit, it means you had no option but to pay first to get what you wanted. Some people build their reputation in this way to eventually scam the most they can. This is just a general guideline for trading, not an anti scam method. At the end of the day, unsupported player trading is a risk and one that you take willingly when you choose to do so.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    0XLRY0H.jpg
  • Options
    stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
    Just as a little insurance, I enter the room in a beater TC or Dart. So if they do scam me, all they get is a POS. I am just lucky so far to have only dealt with great members.