Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Make your own car

Hey guys! I'm trying something out. Any car you want let me know. Post the car specify any details(rims,body kit, ect.) and I'll try to get/make it. Also try to make a budget of how much you wanna pay for it. Thanks -ZDRDS One car per person, per order

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Can you do a gem job for me?
  • Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    I'd like an R33, I would like a Gem kit, Gem paint, and Gem wheels, what can you do to it with a budget of 3m. I do not want any performance upgrades done to it.
  • Options
    ZDRDSZDRDS Registered Users 167 Posts
    jjbinx808 wrote: »
    Can you do a gem job for me?
    Sure I can. What's the job?
  • Options
    ´damsel´damsel Registered Users 156 Posts
    2000 subaru coupe budget 2mill blue gem paint all gem body and CF hood/trunk gram lights gem rims
  • Options
    Ok. So I can havi that done in a day or two. Friend me ZDRDS and I'll give it to u soon.
  • Options
    cj10703cj10703 Registered Users 82 Posts
    I want a mclaren gem kit.. And the 100 gem red paint.. 375k rims an it can be stock.. I'll pay 2.5 mil
  • Options
    cj10703cj10703 Registered Users 82 Posts
    Or can you get 3 bmw m3 for me and I'll pay you any price you want
  • Options
    I'll gem part and paint any car. I will not get gem cars because I don't but gems. Sry guys.
  • Options
    Awwweh snap nowAwwweh snap now Registered Users 836 Posts
    how much for u to get ahold of a acr-X
  • Options
    I unfortunately don't buy gems. I have 2 of my own but in the future might be able to buy gems. Is there anything else you'd like? Again I'm sry
  • Options
    Darvz18lolDarvz18lol Registered Users 140 Posts
    Could you do a R34 with CF hood put nos and turbo and whats your offer?
  • Options
    Sure bro. Gem cars r harder for me to get. But I'll save some gems and get it in a few weeks.
  • Options
    I could have it done soon if I had the car. I get about 20 gems a turf ha. I suckk.
  • Options
    Darvz18lolDarvz18lol Registered Users 140 Posts
    Lol thanks :)
  • Options
    Np sry about the time line though.