Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Game Center and Facebook Issues

D34THR0W215D34THR0W215 Registered Users 35 Posts
Having issues logging into my racer on ANY iOS device. Will not load racer saved to FB or GC, shows error message "User Data Failure". Also will not allow android to load same FB racer showing same error message. however, will allow android to load Google Play racer.....

Comments

• KevoKevo Registered Users 30 Posts
    I am having the same exact issues !
  • The narcThe narc Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same issue with my ios device, no android here
  • TAFKAMITAFKAMI Registered Users 3 Posts
    hi i same problem, play on mobile phone with erased ios newly installed, operated, but unfortunately not with my account but the game will completely restart from the beginning why? play've now deleted from the phone and Hoofe you can help me. thx
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    For everyone having this problem, have you logged in to your account on Facebook or Android since yesterday before logging in on iOS?

Please also fill out the following:

Your Racer Name:
    Your Device:
    Your OS version:

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue:
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
  • laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    +1 happen to me also around 1PM east coast time and yes I have logged into my iOS device and Facebook account yesterday.

Your Racer Name: RR Drift Monk3Y
    Your Device: iPhone 6+
    Your OS version: 8.1.2

• The narcThe narc Registered Users 3 Posts
    Logged into facebook RR then user data failure on IOS device when trying to load game, then game starts from the beginning as if it were my first time playing, fix this please!

Your Racer Name: narcdea
    Your Device: iphone 6
    Your OS version: 8.1.1

Detailed Description of your issue: user data failure
    What Happened? game loads on facebook but not my ios device with gamecenter or FB logins
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue: April 1, 2015
  • Z28 1969Z28 1969 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Logged into facebook RR then user data failure on IOS device when trying to load game, fix this please!

Your Racer Name: Z28 1969
    Your Device: ipad 3
    Your OS version: 7

What Happened? game loads on facebook but not my ios device with gamecenter or FB logins
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue: April 2, 2015
  • SilverninaSilvernina Registered Users 30 Posts
    I to am having the same issue. User data failure although I'm able to log on using Facebook!!! This does me no good as I am unable to play using Facebook
  • Z28 1969Z28 1969 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sparkle, there is an turf going on i am in a top 100 team and wil be kicked if i don't race and i will not win the turf price car!!!!
  • jecruz26jecruz26 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes I have logged into to Android yesterday, don't recall if it was before logging into iOS.

Your Racer Name:<(.-TheDude-.)>
    Your Device:iPhone 6
    Your OS version: 8.2

Detailed Description of your issue: Unable to log into game, when game is deleted and reinstalled I select Game Center and it says "User Data Failure"
    What Happened?
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue: April 2nd
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? Delete game, reinstall, select game center to log in. If I close the app and reopen it the game loads but not with my user data, it starts as if its new account.
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    This is happening to iOS players if they have logged in to their account on either Facebook or Android. This issue will be resolved once the Apple review of our latest version is complete.

At this time we do not need any more information as we are working on a fix for this that we hope to deploy ASAP.
  • SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4163042]This is happening to iOS players if they have logged in to their account on either Facebook or Android. This issue will be resolved once the Apple review of our latest version is complete.

At this time we do not need any more information as we are working on a fix for this that we hope to deploy ASAP.[/QUOTE]

This is bad for all the people doing turf , I hope they fix it today :)
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    It is! Fortunately, it's fixed now. :)
  • mannygnzajrmannygnzajr Registered Users 2 Posts
    Love what seem to me is the icon of firebird for RR PhoenixX, thanks for sharing... Let's keep on racing.
    Lol It's a phoenix which is technically a firebird so that's all about right. Thanks!
  • ICEBRGSLIMICEBRGSLIM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Facebook user data failure on IOS device when trying to load game, fix this please!

Your Racer Name: ICEBRGSLIM
    Your Device: ipad 3
    Your OS version: 8.3

What Happened? Reinstalled game on my ios device. User data failed to load
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue: April 30, 2015
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? Try to login in with Facebook account on my iPad
    Thanks for the info! It's being sent over to our QA department.
    For assistance with an account swap, you will need to contact support and wait for a response. Please remember to include any necessary info to help resolve the issue quickly.
    Support is a little backed up at the moment and our current response wait time is around 8-10 days. We are extremely appreciative of all of our players patience with this!

It looks like the oldest open email we have from you is around 6 days old, so it will probably be another day or two before support gets a response out to you. But if it means anything, we did receive your email!
    Also, you have a pretty cool name here! Is it just a cool random name or does it have somethingto do with the actual author iceberg Slim?