Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

User data error

KevoKevo Registered Users 30 Posts
I logged in on another device to purchase gems. I can't log back in on my iPhone . I get user data error now. Please help me turf starts tonight !!! Thanks

Comments

• Options
    JohnJSPJohnJSP Registered Users 2 Posts
    same here.....
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name:
    Your Device:
    Your OS version:

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue:
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?

Have you logged in on Facebook or Android within the last day?
  • Options
    AdryjanAdryjan Registered Users 291 Posts
    Your racer name: EVERYBODY HAVE SAME PROBLEM
    your device IPHONE
    Your os version NEWEST

when logged on PC and then trying log on on iphone again GAME NOT WORKING
    We can use it on other devices but not working on iphone again not sure about ipads etc
  • Options
    JohnJSPJohnJSP Registered Users 2 Posts
    Your Racer Name:JSP71
    Your Device: iphone 5
    Your OS version: 7.1.2 (11D257)

Detailed Description of your issue: Receive error message when trying to load game, "User Data Failure".
    What Happened?Can't load game
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue:
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?

Have you logged in on Facebook or Android within the last day? this morning on my Android Tablet.
  • Options
    IPHONE01IPHONE01 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem,

Your Racer Name:IPHONE01
    Your Device: iphone 5s
    Your OS version: 8.1.3

Detailed Description of your issue: Receive error message when trying to load game, "User Data Failure".

I have been playing the game on facebook for a long long long long long time and I have seen that the game is now closing down?

It has been mentioned to load the game on a smart phone and link my facebook account to the game on the mobile device, however, when I tried to do this the mobile device I am attempting to use shows an error message "User Data Failure" and the game does not load?

When I log into facebook everything is fine, my player loads ok and i can play from the same point where i last logged out from...

Is this issue repeatable = YES

If so what are the steps = Install game on smartphone and start the app, when prompted click on the "Facebook" option...

Please can RR fix this glitch as soon as possible so that I can continue playing my game on my mobile device being that RR have decided to close the facebook version :-(

Many thanks

Regards

IPHONE01
  • Options
    SilverninaSilvernina Registered Users 30 Posts
    I have been unable to log in also. Racer name HOWSMYBUMPERLOOK
    Device iPhone 5c iOS 8.1.2 I will never be able to meet team minimum now so I wil likley be kicked please help.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    This is happening to iOS players if they have logged in to their account on either Facebook or Android. This issue will be resolved once the Apple review of our latest version is complete.

We do not need any additional information, this issue is being worked as we speak.