Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

User data load failure

LexdramaLexdrama Registered Users 24 Posts
I can't open game on any iOS devices. I have it saved on Facebook and never saved it to Game Center

I just spent 100 dollars for this turf and I can't even sign on

Ign lex drama

Please heeeelppp what do I do

Comments

• Options
    Nokturnal1987Nokturnal1987 Registered Users 89 Posts
    I'm the same bro it only lets me log in on pc
  • Options
    SMOKINGTOSMOKINGTO Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same problem here I have restore my cell removed game and re-downloaded 4 times. As it loads back and ask you to pick Facebook or game center. I tried both login's and it will start loading. Once it would get to the 3 stage on load bar, it would do user data failure. Would click retry and 4 minutes later Team manager would load a new campaign. I can also login on pc but not cell.
  • Options
    cokodok90cokodok90 Registered Users 5 Posts
    same problem here...i think it because on ios racing rivals not update yet...on android i can open smoothly...racing rivals got new update on android...
  • Options
    SilverninaSilvernina Registered Users 30 Posts
    Same here I can't log on with my cell. Also my account is gone when I log on thru pc.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    This is happening to iOS players if they have logged in to their account on either Facebook or Android. This issue will be resolved once the Apple review of our latest version is complete.

We currently do not need any more player information.
  • Options
    SilverninaSilvernina Registered Users 30 Posts
    Any idea when? I'm sure I've been kicked off the team I've been trying to not for over a month now. They finally give me shot and this is what happens!!! How embarrassing I can't even log on and tell them why. Did this have to happen during turf?
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Its unfortunate, yes, but the issue has been fixed!
  • Options
    CaptainovechkinCaptainovechkin Registered Users 2 Posts
    It hasn't been fixed caused its happening to me right now, chrome blower 920, this is rediculous
  • Options
    Yes, the issue was fixed then. However, it has recently come back. We're currently testing out a fix.
  • Options
    Tyler13542Tyler13542 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My account is locked out same thing happening please fix this happended to me in tournament probably lost my BMW Z4 gt2 thanks
  • Options
    You can contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Options
    jludwarjludwar Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yea iv had the same issue won't load the game at all for two weeks on my iPad mini.
    I've contacted through that email a few times and even used a secondary account to contact through the in game support. Still no response on this matter. My tag is jludwar please figure this out. Two weeks it hasn't worked
  • Options
    There is about a 14 day waiting period for support response. The one thing they will ask you to do hopefully is to try logging in to the account on another device if you have one. Please try this and update your ticket letting them know if you are able to load the account on another device. If you have not yet sent in a ticket, then do this first. You can email mobilesupport@ciegames.com as you are unable to fully load the game.
  • Options
    jludwarjludwar Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 11 Posts
    Ya I emailed in. And if tried loading it on 3 devices. Might have to ask about linking it to Facebook cause it says it is but it loads a different account I first played with that lost most of its car so I restarted.
    So My account is only linked to Game Center on iOS otherwise I would see if it would load on my computer
  • Options
    Okay just make sure that whatever information you have, goes into your support ticket as they are the ones who will need to be helping you with this.