Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

EASY LA campaign completion

merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
Hey everyone, not sure if this is posted somewhere yet but i figured i'd post it anyway just in case a new player is lookin for somethin like this.

So the LA campaign is the easiest Stage to beat. I always pick the civic because it weighs the least of the 3 starters @ 2,270 lbs. While the dart and tc weigh 3,256 lbs and 2,873 lbs respectively. Weight is HUGE in the game less weight = a quicker car. Below is the setup i use to beat LA while having a good amount of cash leftover.

First thing i do is buy the nos conversion since it takes some time to install.

Then i drop weight and lower suspension twice. At this point, unless you foul or have traction loss, the first 2 opponents are a breeze.

You should get a time bonus or 2. Once you have collected the bonuses and the money from the 2 opponents the nos should be done installing. Start adding some stage one performance parts (whichever you can afford).

After those parts install, rival 3 should be an easy win. With the winnings, stage 2 nos bottle and jets should be purchased. After install, the next opponent will take a loss.

With winnings and time bonuses, max out the weight loss and purchase the last of the performance and drivetrain parts.

The last opponent should be an easy win and should leave you around 12k and between 20-30 gems. Hint: weight loss and nos installs can be hurried by watching a video(or just wait the 5-15 mins. This can be completed in under 10 minutes. Hope this helps someone, °PEACE°

THE CAR STATS
Civic si
159hp
115 tq
1,860 lbs
No boost

S1= stage 1
S2= stage 2
(if you do not see the part name, then the part is stock.)

Exhaust-
Header- S1

Intake-
Intake Manifold- S1

NOS-
Bottle- S2
Jets- S2

Grip-
Maxed Out

Chassis-
Suspension- S2
Weight- Pro

Drivetrain-
Clutch- S1
Differential- S1
Flywheel- S1
Tranny- S1

Engine Internals-
Cam Gear- S1
Camshaft- S1
Rods- S1
Crankshaft- S1
Displacement- S1
Engine Head- S1
Fuel System- S1
Pistons- S1
Valves- S1

Comments

• Options
    kingbeast35kingbeast35 Registered Users 279 Posts
    I use the dart and dont need to use the gem boost or slap on the pro weight reduction.
  • Options
    BmwfanaticBmwfanatic Registered Users 586 Posts
    I use the Tc and i dont need to use nos
  • Options
    brianv3nturabrianv3ntura Registered Users 174 Posts
    I use tc no boost to complete d class campaign and gem install everything

1) s1 exhaust and intake before racing. Perfect shift all the way is important
    2) race first 2 people , collect bonus
    3) you should have enough for nos, bottle p1 and s2 spray if you perfect shifted and
    4) race 3rd person n collect bonus
    5) pro spray and s2 weight reduction
    6) race the remaining d class people
    7) should hit 12.0-2s no boost by the end of it.
  • Options
    bigdaddyclutchbigdaddyclutch Registered Users 7 Posts
    My guide? May not be the best guide. But it works for me. First I start off with the scion tc. Run my first race with no upgrades. Collect bonus and then before the next race. I go back and upgrade to get nos. Then upgrade nos to stage 2. And bottle stage 1. Then race second race. Then I upgrade all intake to stage 1. Then exhaust header and pipe. To stage 1. Then. Engine. Rod to stage 1. Crank to stage 1. Jets to stage 1. And race. Next race. Collect bonuses as they come. After winning that race. I upgrade piston to stage 1 and weight reduction to stage 2. Then race next 2 races. Last race use free boost and win. .. next car. Choose the scion upgrade all of the same upgrades. As you just did with the pervious car. Race and win up to the last race. Use boost and win last race. Then choose evoLUTION VIII. Do the exact same. With all of the upgrades. Race to the last race. Then use boost and win. The last race. Now it's different. Choose the nsx. Upgrade to nos. And weight reduction. And then when both have installed. Upgrade nos and bottle to stage 2. Then race first and second race. Then upgrade all engine. To stage 1. All exhaust to stage 1. And all intake to stage 1. Do not upgrade to pro. Race next race. Then upgrade nos to max. And weight to max. Race to the last race and use boost to win that race. Then choose the next car as the mp4. Do the exact same as the nsx. And run the same up to the last race where you will have to boost to win. Then in r class choose the scion spec. And do the same as the pervious.
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    Thats great guys!! Like seein other approaches.
  • Options
    SymonSymon Registered Users 46 Posts
    Lol Cool :))