Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

new forum coming soon to legit players launch 4/10-4/17 approx. please read

JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
yes, you heard it. tired of these kiddos trolling, and bullying on forums lol when in fact they are the ones with issues in life. Makes us laugh out loud. I myself decided to create a new website/forum. I am 75 percent of the way done. IT will be a simple subscriber to subscriber based website only. Any scammers will just be deleted from the ip address so we got this on control. I will be the one creating the list of scammers as well through proof only provided by subscribers. time we change it ourselves :) They think they are in control (think it is funny to troll other posts, saying I have nothing) It makes me laugh. For the fact I work 16 hours a day. At a real job, and also helping this game and forum as well at a 100% legit based account. So I took matters into my own hands. I will be launching the easy, sales websites for traders to come join. I will be electing a few people as a team to watch over it like mods as well in time. Only the best.I will keep you updated and once it launches it will have car prices, cars we want, cars you want etc. It will be awesome to get off this and establish something more legit for you players! hope you have a great Holidays and or a great weekend if you don't celebrate! ALSO THE FIRST 20 Subscribers will be getting a free 50K :) and also a potential for a 350 page tune book one lucky person. I will hand at awards as well in time for people being legit. Any proof of scamming and they will be banned immediately. IT will be so awesome!! Can't wait!! :) ALSO FIND A TEAM HERE AS WELL LEGIT!! :)

Comments

• Options
    ojp1228ojp1228 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Thank you baby jesus. Keep us posted please moderation is definitely missing when needed most.
  • Options
    brav0manbrav0man Registered Users 269 Posts
    I would definitely like to be part of that
  • Options
    MUSCLE CARS SUCKMUSCLE CARS SUCK Registered Users 92 Posts
    You caught my interest.
  • Options
    Island racerIsland racer Registered Users 120 Posts
    You make this game worth keeping. I was about to take a long break from playing but I when I read this idea, I think I'll change my mine and save my money until your forum goes online. Thanks for thinking of the little people. GLU needs employees like you.
  • Options
    SymonSymon Registered Users 46 Posts
    Mate, I don't really care about the 50k, I'll
    Give you 50k as a token of making it haha, add me in game, XXsymonXX
  • Options
    SymonSymon Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yep lol same
  • Options
    OhSoLifeOhSoLife Registered Users 23 Posts
    interested
  • Options
    BadBoi94BadBoi94 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can I please be subscribed ? ..my garage pathetic due to scammers and people not being legit only 3 people in game I trust and we chat daily and have been waiting to see this happen thanks your a hero!
  • Options
    BLACK CATZZBLACK CATZZ Registered Users 2 Posts
    Count BLACK CATZZ IN ALSO PLEASE
  • Options
    ump it up site is looking pretty good. I plan to purchase a forum by a monthly basis for the site as well, to help out with security and simple banning methods that they could use on here but don't. Also purchasing a few widgets to help as well with a premium secured domain through my own wallet so I hope it goes well. Still looking at april 17th as the date to be released. Thanks guys
  • Options
    ump it up site is looking pretty good. I plan to purchase a forum by a monthly basis for the site as well, to help out with security and simple banning methods that they could use on here but don't. Also purchasing a few widgets to help as well with a premium secured domain through my own wallet so I hope it goes well. Still looking at april 17th as the date to be released. Thanks guys
  • Options
    bdevil15bdevil15 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Well? Is this going to happen?
  • Options
    P R 0 P H E TP R 0 P H E T Registered Users 14 Posts
    just found this post.... is this still on the cards? if so can we get an eta on when it will up and running?