Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!

I got talking with this player named CONTROL GRID 1282 to trade my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X wrap for a 2011 BMW M3 GT2 Google Edition. I knew the deal was too good but i trusted him (STUPID DECISION). I went first and gave my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X wrap that i won from pinks and he then said he would give me his car but he unfriended me and i friended him back and asked why he unfriended me and now i believe he ignored me. He is Level 38 on the verge of 39 in the Nights Racers Team so if you happen to find him you should STAY AWAY FROM HIM! DON'T TRUST HIM! (Unless you know him personally) Also at this moment he has 6,573 street credit. Feel free to friend him and ask why he scams.

PS: If you have a 2011 BMW M3 GT2 Google Edition car i would like to trade or buy or any other "COOL CARS". Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SENTTHEEXILESENTTHEEXILE Registered Users 2 Posts
    Got scammed by a player by the the name Vemoinivch, he's running a maxed out charger r/t that somehow doesn't show in his garage when you go to his profile, he scammed me out of my ford Gt
  • Options
    SillyJoeSillyJoe Registered Users 31 Posts
    You must be carefull if you meet C A TK C HK U PK, he is dangerous scammer, see his garage, in level 80 he has every fast n turf car. He scam me today, he say he sell TLX GT 850k, i said agree to deal, pay half first, but he take my 425k + my datsun. After that, he unfriend and ignore me. Scammer must kick out of this game!
  • Options
    RASTAMAN CUBARASTAMAN CUBA Registered Users 16 Posts
    That's why the car trades are UNSUPPORTED