Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

new website to come soon for legit players looking for team,cars,or trading

JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
yes, you heard it. tired of these kiddos trolling, and bullying on forums lol when in fact they are the ones with issues in life. Makes us laugh out loud. I myself decided to create a new website/forum. I am 75 percent of the way done. IT will be a simple subscriber to subscriber based website only. Any scammers will just be deleted from the ip address so we got this on control. I will be the one creating the list of scammers as well through proof only provided by subscribers. time we change it ourselves :) They think they are in control (think it is funny to troll other posts, saying I have nothing) It makes me laugh. For the fact I work 16 hours a day. At a real job, and also helping this game and forum as well at a 100% legit based account. So I took matters into my own hands. I will be launching the easy, sales websites for traders to come join. I will be electing a few people as a team to watch over it like mods as well in time. Only the best.I will keep you updated and once it launches it will have car prices, cars we want, cars you want etc. It will be awesome to get off this and establish something more legit for you players! hope you have a great Holidays and or a great weekend if you don't celebrate! ALSO THE FIRST 20 Subscribers will be getting a free 50K :) and also a potential for a 350 page tune book one lucky person. I will hand at awards as well in time for people being legit. Any proof of scamming and they will be banned immediately. IT will be so awesome!! Can't wait!! :) ALSO FIND A TEAM HERE AS WELL LEGIT!! :) THANKS AGAIN

Comments

• Options
    MOTORHEAD71MOTORHEAD71 Registered Users 212 Posts
    SWEET Jaws! This I can't wait for. I'm pretty new to the Sellers list, only have a few vouches. Not always 100% who can be trusted, so I haven't done a lot of business with multiple players. But this sounds like it will be awesome!!!

Thanks Buddy!
    I don't want to change the World,
    I just want to leave it colder
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    Cool, but only your only 16hr a day and ain't got this thing done yet? Quit slacking! It will be nice to have somewhere to go other then team mates to trade and sell.
  • Options
    venum 671venum 671 Registered Users 106 Posts
    let me know sir....awesome!!!!
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    You need someone to help moderate it bro- let me know