Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

RR superman scammer posing as me on forums do not listen to any of it! Guy loves me!

You heard it. Guy is secretly in love with me. Which is cool to have a fan so big on here. I love it. Guy literally spends all day impersonating me hahahaha. It's awesome. I love it. Love to see someone really cherish me this big in a fantasy world. You have big hopes buddy. I am really aching here. Really being effected bahahaha not!! I'm actually doing better by this. Thank you so much man. It's **** awesome. Website up soon :) can't wait. To do even better. Yay!! Ty buddy. Your truly rr superman. Creating ten accounts. Haha cause you love me this much. Awe that's cute bud. Happy Easter. You making a collage about me now. Want some hair locks too. You scum. Haha love it.

Comments

• Options
    vintagesales7vintagesales7 Registered Users 17 Posts
    If any of you need a tutorial on how to scam feel free to hit me up in game: wally49 or vintagesales7. Charges are $50 for the entire tutorial with my best tricks to scam.
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Keep talking :) hehe! You love me so much you wish I scammed. You still working on my collage buddy. You want those hair locks of me too buddy :) awe you love me! That's so cute of you rr superman.
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    Your a lucky guy they say Imitation is the best form of flattery. [h=1][/h]