Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

TURF CARS FOR SALE WRAPPED AND UW

I have some turf cars that i am looking to get rid of. I have wrapped and uw cars top 5, 25, and 100. Its better to hit me up in game paypal might take some rrc offers or trades on a few cars. Vouches pg123. Most cars are tuned and have either crate wheels, gem wheels etc some maxxed some stock. Not gonna list them all look at my garage and see if you like something.

2nd gen wrapped mustang re
2nd gen wrapped survolt
2nd gen wrapped bmw re
Top 5 silvia
Uw falcon
Uw nsx rr
C6r limited

etc etc etc. I am interested in a s2k re maybe other stuff

Comments

• Options
    almen mannnnalmen mannnn Registered Users 51 Posts
    Bump it up
  • Options
    sarah66sarah66 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Where is your voucher what's the price for the rivals cash
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    lacambolacambo Registered Users 686 Posts
    TRADE WITH EXTREME CAUTION

Would not go first to me (he has 6 vouches, I have 40+) even when I offered to pay half upfront.

Seemed to think I was some sort of criminal and accused me of trying to scam him numerous times lol.

Never met somebody so unreasonable when it comes to trading on here.

Potential buyers, look elsewhere, wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him.
  • Options
    lacambolacambo Registered Users 686 Posts
    This..........^^^^
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Too bud what was you looking for them we dealt before so ibguess going first with me isn't a problem ?
  • Options
    Nsx rr sold bump
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    Silvia have nos? If not.. how mch rrc tho?
  • Options
    Mustang re, cobra jet, firebird all sold still have more