Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CALLING OUT ALL GAY PEOPLE. FREE 2015 MUSTANG RE

Hey Guys,

I remember how people used to bully me for being gay so I am giving out a free turf mustang re to all the gay people around.

Add me if you are gay ign: wally49 or vintagesales7

Comments

• Options
    wally49wally49 Registered Users 95 Posts
    lots of turfs left for my gay buddies. add me. wally49 or vintagesales7
  • Options
    Inzy 2014 101Inzy 2014 101 Registered Users 1,729 Posts
    Don't deal with this pos he scum! This guy is RR superman an all other fake profiles which have been scamming an trolling legit trades on this forum! Dude you can gtfo you ain't jaws you just a scamming asshole who got no life aha go get a job bro you got too much time on your hands trolling the forums you lame excuse of a human being mofo bitch ass punk!
  • Options
    wally49wally49 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Bump for two lowlives. wally49 and his gay boyfriend Inzy!!
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    This guys hilarious. Beyond no life. Lmao! He's in love with me. Literally in love with. Did you get my hair locks bro? You doing okay buddy? Hehe hahahaha literally spends all day no life. No job. Just trolling people hahahaha coolest life ever. Too funny. This guy re superman trolling me. Spends all day on me. It's so cute of you. Did you get me flowers too buddy?