Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help me im begging

I lost both cars today to someone who hacked, i won and it said i lost. can someone give me a car i have just one my gaming name is the same as the username i have one car its a vioe which isnt fast please help me guys

Comments

• Options
    crazytrain757crazytrain757 Registered Users 51 Posts
    I have the same thing happen all the time. How close was the end of the race?
  • Options
    beastlyhetrickbeastlyhetrick Registered Users 5 Posts
    it wasnt even close bud, i won i was using the lancer i bought the 1.99 one red with carbon hood with most hook ups and it went black so i waited for 4 min then i turned phone off and back on now i lost that and my mustand gt 5.0 now i have the viper with 3 races to go and i lost all my cars cause of this stupid stuff i just wish i could play without this happening
  • Options
    crazytrain757crazytrain757 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Unfortunately the only thing at this point that you can do is submit a ticket in game.make sure you give them all the information and see what they can do. Report it as a bug though
  • Options
    bumpp thankss
  • Options
    DOMMC71DOMMC71 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Why pink if you don't wanna lose your cars lmao

How was it a hack? and you can just start a new game cuz you can't pink anymore with one car
  • Options
    DOMMC71DOMMC71 Registered Users 6 Posts

How was it a hack? and you can just start a new game cuz you can't pink anymore with one car
  • Options
    DOMMC71 wrote: »

i won but the screen went black and im not starting a new game. its just ridiculous that people cant play far and they hack